Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please help me with my bluetooth....

NITA CODRIN

Please help me... I am very Nervous.......

My english also isn't very good but I will try to explain everything as good as I can.

So, I am from Europe, From Romania exactly and I have a Toyota Rav 4 Hybrid 2017, and I am running Toyota Touch 2 With Go in my car.

From Yesterday I had a big problem. Everytime I am trying to go with my car in a ride, I need everytime to pair my phone to my bluetooth. I had this car for 2 years and it has never been like that. Usually the car and the phone would have connected succesfully without my attention. Now everytime I am going, I have to forget the car from my phone (iPhone 11) and to pair it again.

I have tried everything, I am a guy who knows a little bit about cars and:  I have restarted the navigation completely ( even with the thing with pressing APPS and turning ON/OFF the headlights) I have reseted it from everywhere ( the navigation) and it KEEPS having the old phone contacts that I have deleted. How my god can I reset the navigation to factory settings how please explain me... I have tried everything from the internet and my phone keeps the same behaviour... I have to forget it, pair it again and it works.

ANOTHER THING>>>> my phone contacts never show up... I press on contacts and nah.. never shows something ... it keeps loading and loading

The car won't have changed at all so you really shouldn't need to change anything that end. Has your 'phone recently updated?

Good advice in the previous post.

If you really want to get rid of all your previous contacts from the navigation system you could go into 'System' (from memory) and delete all personal data. This will erase your contacts and any saved locations in the navigation but if you really want to start afresh it might help.

It does sound though as your phone has updated and is the problem, the car shouldn't have changed.

1 hour ago, philip42h said:

The car won't have changed at all so you really shouldn't need to change anything that end. Has your 'phone recently updated?

No... Actually I think the car has changed somehow... I can t find why it won't connect when I pair it when I start the car with Any phone, not just mine, any phone I connect and then I stop and start again, I have to re-pair it again... it s.... damaging my brain

2 hours ago, paul9 said:

All I-phones, or Android phones too?

The problem isn’t on the type of the phone, is in the navigation because everytime i delete all my bluetooth pairs when i restart the engine they appear again..

Well, if you won't confirm that simple diagnostic step, then how about seeing if there is any firmware update available for your navigation system?

1 hour ago, paul9 said:

Well, if you won't confirm that simple diagnostic step, then how about seeing if there is any firmware update available for your navigation system?

Of course it is.. but toyota dealership from my country told me that I have to give 400dolars for an update…

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links