Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eurolites confusion

NRW

Hi everyone,

I will be driving through Europe soon and am totally confused with the euro lite diagrams. If anyone could show me how to attach these I would be very grateful. 
Below I have attached photos of both the required diagram and the actual headlight array. It does not clearly identify exactly where the sticker needs to be placed.

Thankyou

A954E356-9ED6-422B-A63E-D3AF2DC8DAE3.jpeg

D5F7DF08-B9A9-44AA-8D06-581B9B482C13.jpeg

49 minutes ago, NRW said:

Hi everyone,

I will be driving through Europe soon and am totally confused with the euro lite diagrams. If anyone could show me how to attach these I would be very grateful. 
Below I have attached photos of both the required diagram and the actual headlight array. It does not clearly identify exactly where the sticker needs to be placed.

Thankyou

Hi, 

I think you don’t need to attach any stickers on this car, but let see Corolla owners suggestions. You need to look for a small dot in front of the lenses if you have some that might be the point where you need to position a sticker. 

If it's not shown in the owners manual - maybe contact Toyota UK customer service for an official answer.

23 hours ago, NRW said:

Hi everyone,

Thankyou

I have the exact same head light's scheme in a German spec car...

Supposedly the right head light (driver's view) is regulated a little bit higher than the left one to allow a greater field of view on your lane (right hand drive), and a shorter one on the left lane to avoid dazzling oncoming traffic. I've noticed this when your lights hit a nearby wall, but it's not distinguishable in real driving situations. If that's the case with your car, maybe the right solution is to counter your higher/far away field of view (left head light - driver's view) with the stickers.

If your dealership cannot help, it's better to say: "Monsieur le policier, désolé! I just followed the impossible instructions..." than not having the ridiculous stickers on your car...

• Like 1