Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spade headlight bulbs

GraemeJohnstone

It was with great difficulty that I tried  to figure out what I needed still not sure but it might be HB3 and H7. I have ordered some Chinese junk.  If it fits I will let you know.

Off the shelf stuff in NZ is expensive but to be fair it would be a matter of give me one of these and no mistake or I will swap it back, no risk.

The OEM bulbs are tungsten and not great compared with an old bomb Mercedes A170 I just retired with HID as standard. Newer model Spades can come with HID but alas alack for me and mine  year 2012.

G

do you know your model code ? (eg, nnp10, nnp15 or ncp145) - As 2012 is a change over year

2006-2012 did have a HID option

According to the EPC, The standard bulb is a 12v 55/60w (bulb should be marked) that will make it an H4 bulb

Hid is 45v 35w (D3S or D4S)

Model dependent

edit 12-15 models used 2 12v 65w bulbs for hi and lo

10 hours ago, flash22 said:

do you know your model code ? (eg, nnp10, nnp15 or ncp145) - As 2012 is a change over year

2006-2012 did have a HID option

According to the EPC, The standard bulb is a 12v 55/60w (bulb should be marked) that will make it an H4 bulb

Hid is 45v 35w (D3S or D4S)

Model dependent

edit 12-15 models used 2 12v 65w bulbs for hi and lo

Thanks for you help.  Code = DBA-NCP141.

NZ law requires the change of headlight Shell to match a change to HID.  I hope to get away with LED swap for a small improvement in light output at the least. If the light of LED dipped beam is dazzling in the shop windows across the street then it is a no go,  I will do something else to upgrade.

G

• 2 weeks later...

The China L E Ds Arrived with one broken so = junk N Z wof requires all equal brilliance. Was refunded by Ali express  after some seller reluctance suggesting  part refund only.

• 1 year later...

H11 fit high beam. Thanks. Are a good improvement over tungsten.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links