Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux mk7 2015 double cab with canopy for sale

Johnnyboy59

Hi,

I’m selling my truck due to lack of funds and also owning a van that does twice the mpg 🙃

£18,000 ono 

I’ve owned the truck since new and have put some posts on this forum(although quite a while ago!), so I’m sure you’ll be able to check them out if interested.

it’s a Hilux mk7 in Decuma grey, Double Cab Invincible 3.0 l diesel. Will be around 56,000 miles

Good points first……

it’s had its MOT done this week with a full service at the garage that I’ve used since getting the truck. He’s a great mechanic and ex Toyota.

When purchased I put on a full TJM suspension lift with heavy duty springs(as I was planning a trip to Africa)

1. Wilderness Lighting 30” led light bar(16,700 lumens), great for winter in Scotland

2. Frontrunner Roof Rack. I removed 2 front runner bike carriers but if I sell on this forum I’ll just put them back on.

3. RSi smart canopy. Colour coded. South African made stainless steel with two side doors(one has a shelf fitted) I had problems with dirt getting in the locks through winter and they replaced all 6 locks for free. I’m still using the old locks so you would have all 6 brand new in a box to change when required. They’re about £30 each!

4. I’ve had the engine chipped by Topgear tuning(one of the ex stigs from the show has his own company.) I like it as it’s nothing mental, meant to be up from 170hp to 220hp and torque is up to 400? Something. Hard to tell as I’ve never had it dyno’d, but it certainly makes it way smoother especially in 1st gear.

5. Rear heavy duty bumper fitted, bought from Germany

6. heavy duty side steps. Both recently resprayed by garage as they were showing signs of rust.

7. wind deflectors on windows, looks a bit old man but they do work a treat.

8. Front runner underseat safe fitted.

9. after market stereo fitted with reversing camera still operational

10. key safe fitted into rear bumper. Handy if you do water sports, just fits the key in

11. I stripped the all the doors and rear seat and fitted sound deadening material. 

12 16” Bindo wheels and BF Goodrich tyres 265/75R16’s

13 I fitted a kill switch as well.

14 High quality leisure Battery fitted in rear

15 various small led lights in canopy including orange lights, as insects aren’t attracted to orange!, had to find that out the hard way with midges!!

16 Power inverter 600w, sunshine model pure sine wave(I’ve removed this but will be included

Righty oh! Time for the bad points……..

1. it failed it’s MOT on one of the rear springs being cracked, I bought and replaced both rear springs and it passed the MOT, but they’re not the TJM quality ones I had initially had put on. They’re not heavy duty ones(just standard), but I have the extra long lift kit shackles available. It actually sits level with the Toyota ones on and I don’t have any weight in the back.

2. the air on doesn’t work. I noticed it losing cold over time and had it recharged at Halfords last month. They said it held the pressure and was freezing cold for about a week before it went back to not working. I reckon it’s a leak and will probably get it fixed before selling, time dependent

3. The tyres have been on for about 40,000 miles and although plenty of grip left, if going off road, could do with changing within the next year.

4. There’s the usual Hilux rust underneath and it’s still on its original exhaust, I’ve no idea how long they’re meant to last….

I had really high quality seat covers on  the 2 front seats and I’ve taken them off to sell separate. Because they’ve been covered for years the actual sears are in excellent condition me if someone does buy it from this forum, I’ll throw them back in 👍🏻

I had a molle  rack in the back canopy which I removed, but again , I can put that into the deal as well with about 4 or 5 good size molle bags for equipment etc.

I also have 2 molle frames that sit on the back of the front seats that are handy for more bags. Again something that I can throw in.

I really am gutted to have to sell my truck, but needs must. I just hope it goes to someone that appreciates it.

I’ll try and attach photos on an update and more than happy to take more pics if anyones interested

Thanks for reading this far😂

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links