Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2023 Corolla announced

Rhysm

1 hour ago, DC_Ms said:

Watching a YouTube presentation of the MY23 , at the back I spotted 2 type C chargers 👍 just under the air vents

I wonder if it was a UK spec model?

Apple are introducing a new Apple car play soon that will be possible to load into the car digital dash and redesign the whole UI and Corolla 2023 perhaps will support this. This will be a huge step forward into how drivers interact with the cars and perhaps this will be the waited Apple car, (virtual car ) like windows a software in any computer. 🚗👌🍎

10 hours ago, 50p said:

I wonder if it was a UK spec model?

It was a prototype , that journalists from different countries were testing … 

• Like 1

For the GR 2.0L bitone MY 23 model price 33704£. Delivery will be next year around January and February. 
The excel and GR model are almost the same apart from exterior and interior changes. But seems the Excel is good a choice at the moment as it had HUD and leather seats. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Auris2010 said:

For the GR 2.0L bitone MY 23 model price 33704£. Delivery will be next year around January and February. 
The excel and GR model are almost the same apart from exterior and interior changes. But seems the Excel is good a choice at the moment as it had HUD and leather seats. 

Where did you get the price from? 

From dealers., got a quotation from them. But thats a cash price. So with added charges it will come to 35k

• Thanks 2

They already anticipating a 2-4k price increase next year once available. So tempted to change my 2.0L design to either a GR or excel trim with a bit more negotiation. On the price now

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Auris2010 said:

They already anticipating a 2-4k price increase next year once available. So tempted to change my 2.0L design to either a GR or excel trim with a bit more negotiation. On the price now

If I had the cash it would be the excel one to go for, carwow will knocked £3k off list. But I don't, so I better order the Yaris MK4 soon with another hike on the horizon which will probably apply across the board. 

• Like 1

I have the my22 2.0 GR CorollaHB, tempted by the My 23 2.0 TS, unsure if excel or GR is better now they both get the HUD. 

I think the excel have full leather where as the GR is partial leather (well leather like). Personally I want full leather due to easier to clean. 

1 hour ago, Mojo1010 said:

If I had the cash it would be the excel one to go for, carwow will knocked £3k off list. But I don't, so I better order the Yaris MK4 soon with another hike on the horizon which will probably apply across the board. 

Bah unless you need the bigger car the Yaris is more fun and more efficient anyway :tongue: :laugh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Bah unless you need the bigger car the Yaris is more fun and more efficient anyway :tongue: :laugh:

I want bigger boot than yaris but because I also want the 2.0 version boot isn't so much bigger, 1.8 better boot size but not enough power for me - gen 4. The gen 5 seem better at 138bhp. 

£6k difference between Yaris and corolla so it's the Yaris win. Can live with a smaller boot for that price difference for now and yep better mpg helps. 

Haha I need the rear seat for passengers too! Don't want the cross as the handling ability isn't as good. 

I was actually on the phone to my insurer to renew last month, the person on the phone had a MK4 Yaris and had to trade it in for the cross due to needing the bootspace for 2 dogs, he said the cross doesn't corner so well as the standard MK4. This is to be expected as higher and heavier. 

• Like 1

Yeah, esp. as the Mk4 is lower and wider than any previous Yaris and feels much more planted when you throw it round corners!

The extra weight does make a difference tho' and I have to stop myself taking some corners the way I would in my previous Yaris, as the car feels like it could but I don't think I should! :laugh: 

I think I see why they only have 16 and 17" tyres on the UK-spec hybrids  tho' - I'm really chewing through these 185/65r15s :sad: Down to 3.5mm on the fronts already and it hasn't been 2 years! The extra width of the 16 and 17" rims, even tho' they would have worse mpg, would've likely helped them last a bit longer (Well, until I hit a particularly nasty pothole and crack the rim... so I guess on balance it's not so bad!)

• Like 1

Sorry if I am coming in late to this conversation but I would like to know the changes to Battery and engine output. I have the 2.0 GR but would consider the 1.8 if the Battery and power was better 

4 minutes ago, Jackfire said:

Sorry if I am coming in late to this conversation but I would like to know the changes to battery and engine output. I have the 2.0 GR but would consider the 1.8 if the battery and power was better 

See: Toyota announces the new 2023 Corolla - Toyota Media Site

6 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Thanks Frosty. With the increased fuel price I cannot justify the 2.0 and reduced boot space. It could be the 1.8 next year. Hopefully the sat nav is improved, absolutely awful.

2 hours ago, Jackfire said:

Thanks Frosty. With the increased fuel price I cannot justify the 2.0 and reduced boot space. It could be the 1.8 next year. Hopefully the sat nav is improved, absolutely awful.

I am in 2 minds about the my22 Infotainment personally, but I got a 1.8 rather than the 2.0 because of the boot space. Although to have the same pcp cost it was a 2.0 Icon or a 1.8 Design. The spec won over the performance.

• Thanks 1

The Juniper Blue looks lovely, but not too clear on my screen 🙄

15 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

With these new upgrades Toyota just nailed all other cars in this segment 100% this time. 👍

Not quite .. still no auto lock when driving away or heated steering wheel.

3 minutes ago, 50p said:

Not quite .. still no auto lock when driving away or heated steering wheel.

Ok then , 

99% 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links