Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota To Discontinue Production...

T V O R

I had heard this a little more that a year ago.

I think it may only apply to the U.S as at JAE they revealed the new Turbo engine for the MR2 Roadster and a future concept MR2... So to me it doesn't look like discontinuation if they are still developing :unsure:

Mr2 turbo again???

Yay!!! about time?

Any danger ofa new GT-4? I'm really not a fwd fan so the mk7 was a big no no for me!

you could get a caldina gt4 fennies have one and i like it. plus its an estate too so no arguments from her-in-doors

I think that the production stop is for worldwide.

The US is their biggest market. Also in Japan the competition is too strong, most competitors offer at least V6 engines and are all rated over 200+hp.

Price/performance of the MR2/MRS and Celica is not good, only a little cheaper than for instance the Nissan 350Z, but performance level is way lower.

you could get a caldina gt4 fennies have one and i like it. plus its an estate too so no arguments from her-in-doors

Cant import Caldina GT4s at present, due to being 4wd and not crash tested. Was discussing them with Rob the other night :thumbsup:

Cant import Caldina GT4s at present, due to being 4wd and not crash tested. Was discussing them with Rob the other night :thumbsup:

tis a huge shame :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links