Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement PCV Valve Toyota Corolla 2000 1.4 16V VVTi

Darren1991

Hi everyone! 

I'm new enough to posting on forums but i thought i'd give a go and see what you guys through at me in terms of advice and tips in the right direction! I have an E11 1.4 16V Toyota Corolla year 2000, iv'e been having problems with smoke, oil burn and after researching and doing a lot of reading i think that the PCV valve might need replacing and you might say to yourself well why don't you just buy one then well heres the thing, after been a Nissan nut for years iv'e only made the conversion and jumped to the other side and bought a Toyota, in a nutshell how do i narrow down what PCV valve will actually fit my Corolla? Iv'e been looking online and there are loads to choose from on loads of website for Toyota's but i'd imagine there must be differences between the pcv valves on all Toyotas VVTi engines big and small in terms of the PCV's, so:

1. Where and how would i determine a specific part number for the PCV if its not on the old one?
  2. Is there any specific trusted websites i could then buy one from?

Sounds muddled up and far fetched buy hope you guys might be able to help me with this. Thanks in advance! 

Darren

Hi,

here on this website you can find your car model and look for your spare part in question. There are oem numbers  and schematic where they are located on the car. Copy number and paste into Google or eBay and part availability will pop up https://japancars.ru/index.php?route=catalog/toyota&area=EU&cat=153540

You can also use this website for sorts too. https://m.autodoc.co.uk

Good luck 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links