Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 Toyota Hiace SCV

mecheng46

Hi all, I started getting symptoms of a faulty Suction Control Valve on my 2007 Hiace (KLH22R-RBMRHW) and i am looking to replace it. The van has the short type valve installed from factory. I understand the short type valves were defective and Toyota replaced them with a longer type valve.

Anybody knows what the correct part number is for my van? I have come across two types of long valves, 04226-0L020 and 04226-0L010.

Anybody replaced one of these before? Are these valves are plug and play or will i need to update the ecu etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Apologies for the delay the Toyota part catalogue for your Hiace lists two options:

• Early type - 04226-30010 fitted up to 06/2007 & has a spacer between the SCV and pump
  • Late type - 04226-30020 fitted from 06/2007 direct fit no spacer

as your Hiace is an 06/2007 build the catalogue cannot differentiate neither supersede to other types of SCV, to be fair the Hiace is near bomb proof and the SCV haven't been an issue so the original SCV would be fine and no ECU updates required.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links