Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi

JayEssE

Hi everyone. I’m new here. I’m currently on my 4th Yaris and have just ordered my 5th, a Design hybrid in scarlet flare. Looks like it’s going to be a long wait though. 😕

• Like 1

Hello Judith - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Thanks 1

5th?? And I thought I was a Yaris addict! :laugh: 

What ones did you have before?

I had a 3 door Mk1 D4D (Too impractical for a Friend Taxi), a 5 door Mk1 D4D (Best car evarr), a Mk2 1.33VVTi (Gutless compared to the diesels, and bizarrely unreliable) and now a Mk4 hybrid (So goood)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the club Judith, onto my 4th and know what you mean about waiting times, went for a year old Yaris Design what with waiting times, saying that used prices are nearly as crazy! 

• Thanks 1

I honestly don’t know what models they were 😂. They were all 5 door versions and my first one was a gold that I never lost in a car park. The second was blue and had lots of secret compartments, the third was metallic pale blue and was my least favourite because I thought the shape was boring and had lost its Yaris quirkiness. My current one is a red icon with a few added extras. My only gripe would be that the colours aren’t very interesting as I like my cars to be quite bright and eye catching. I actually went to the showroom to look at the Yaris Cross but I’m small and it was too big for me. Love the look of it though. 

• Like 2

Based on your descriptions, I'd say Mk1 (Only gold ones I've seen!), Mk2 (Sooo many storage compartments...), Mk3 (They do look like they were designed by Vauxhall...), and lastly Mk3 :laugh: 

If you want colours on your new one, don't get an Excel - The only colour they let you have is red; Everything else is some monochrome colour (Black, white, silver, dark grey etc.) :cry: 

(I wanted a Blue one! But I wanted the HUD more, and it's only available on the Excel...)

• Like 1

Welcome, Judith..my wife is only on her 4th Yaris...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Judith, welcome to the TOC. I’m surprised that you’re on your fourth Yaris and not joined until now. However better late than never 👏. You also brought a wee smile to my face in describing your previous Yaris cars mainly by what color they were😊. The new Mark 4 Yaris will be well worth the long wait. It’s a little genius of a car, way far better than any of its predecessors.

• Like 2

Hi Judith. Welcome. We're waiting for our Yaris - Excel in Scarlet Flare. It's due next month, so our wait is almost over (unless there is a problem with components).

• Like 1

I honestly don’t know what models they were 😂. They were all 5 door versions and my first one was a gold that I never lost in a car park. The second was blue and had lots of secret compartments, the third was metallic pale blue and was my least favourite because I thought the shape was boring and had lost its Yaris quirkiness. My current one is a red icon with a few added extras. My only gripe would be that the colours aren’t very interesting as I like my cars to be quite bright and eye catching. I actually went to the showroom to look at the Yaris Cross but I’m small and it was too big for me. Love the look of it though. 

Edited by JayEssE
Somehow I’ve managed to duplicate this 🤷‍♀️😂