Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Ice Set Up For My Avensis

Ken

Can you get me the postcode of the audio shop steve so i can print a map off.

Got the cash in the bank for it and my flexible friends have nowt on them at the mo so should be ok.

I was going to get a local mobile fitter to sort out my security,but i'll put that back as well until i've come down and had a look see,ken

What did you have in mind for Security ?

Mobile fitters are OK but as a rule you will get a better job done going to somewhere like the shop I use that has a great big fitting garage where a much better job is done, and out of the way of prying eyes!

I'll sort out a map for you and post it later!

Steve.

He carried his full range on the van and was going to discuss what to get put in when he came,he said it would be easier that way.

I have been following your earlier posts on security and like the sound of the clifford 300 series.

How long would they need to fit it with maybe the intelli start option added.

Once i have got the car the way i want it will be adding tracker as well,ken

Ok - Your looking a half day for a concept 300 and probly the rest of the day for intellistart as thats quite a big job. You can look at my clifford install too if you like - these plenty of it!

TBH unless your insurance company specify it i wouldnt bother with tracker - spend the cash on a clifford system with wireless fuelguard and blackjaxx and it simply wont get pinched :o

If you did want the tracker though they can do those also!

Steve.

Sounds good to me steve,it would be nice to see it up and running before buying it.I can then arrange a date to suit for them to fit it.

The reason i was thinking of tracker was because i saw an independant test on a motoring show.The longest recovery time on the show was 9 minutes from activation,shortest 4 minutes.Most impressive!

Final piece of bodykit gone on today,spraying starts on monday so should be able to talk dates and times in a week today,ken

so last week of may sometime?

im pretty much free anytime of the week, expect fri and sat.

let us know when you both got time...

Can work off time at work to suit you both.I'm lucky in that way i work on a local dredger at the mo and as long as we complete 24hrs of work in a week we can do what we want.

Maybe mid may sometime,i would like to get it all put in and the security done before it goes to the upholsterer in mid june.

Do you have the phone number or website for ITG mellow would like a look at their one off induction kits and where abouts are they based,ken

ken like you im freelancing so apart from fri or sat, im flexible to meet up whenever...

ITG:

024 7630 5386

Stuart Fedden - General Manager

Whitley, Coventry

www.itgairfilters.com

The guys are really supportive over there... they have just finished workin on a staff members Honda Integra Type R and invited me up to have a spin in it!

They may seem expensive, but when you see the work they put into it, you know where that money goes... and as a Supplier of F1's BAR, u know they got credentials

Hi Guys,

The only day that I could do is a Saturday or Sunday, Sunday the showroom is closed so not much choice left really - and I guess that doesnt fit your availability either :(

Steve.

:rolleyes: No problem steve,i'll just make two trips down.I can go to the audio shop with you and go to itg with mellow.

I love the bit of road between scarborough and howden,lots of bends and long straights so any reason to do it more than normal always appreciated,ken :D

lol.

ken jus let us know when u got time to pop down and i'll make sure i clear the day. ur comin M6 J3 right? cos i dont live too far from there...

anyways jus let us know when ur plannin on comin down

M1,M69 then cut on M6 to jct 3 if easier that way,be coming straight from scarborough on way down then back up the A444 to just north of nuneaton to empty the old fellers tinny fridge :D

Will let you know at weekend how the spraying is getting on and let you know when it will be ready from to come down.

Certainly get some strange looks us two driving around yellow and orange cars :lol: ,ken

J2 of M6 is good also, i trust you know where the McDonalds and Asda near there...? the first island has the Showcase Cinema, then the next has Toy'R'Us and the Entrance to the cinema, then the next little one has Adsa to the Left, and Makis to the right. i can meet you in the car park if you like...

Orange eh... now all we need is a pink car to join the trail... Anybody wanna volunteer..? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links