Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2022 Corolla TS hifi upgrades

TonyHyphenMichael

Hi ladies and gents,

Suggestions for upgrading Speakers on my soon arriving TS Style?

I also gave a thought about adding a sub - any recommendations on that?

What about stereo adapter for the RCA line out? Do you have recommendations on which to take? Has anyone checked the back of the new HU of the ’22 for compatibility with the existing adapters on the interwebs?

Coming in 6X1 Oxide Bronze, will vinyl wrap the roof black upon arrival (as factory option black bi tone).

cheers and regards from Finland

Check out this thread for more information: E210 Speakers upgrade. Also this thread about the wiring in the back of the head unit too: 2022+ Smart Connect Plus headunit wiring

I upgraded to Focal plug and play Speakers, and a Kicker amp with built in dsp and auto tuning via a bundled microphone. Night and day difference in sound quality, and definitely no need for a sub... the rear view mirror vibrates even at lower volumes!

On 8/13/2022 at 9:20 AM, TonyHyphenMichael said:

Hi ladies and gents,

Suggestions for upgrading speakers on my soon arriving TS Style?

I also gave a thought about adding a sub - any recommendations on that?

What about stereo adapter for the RCA line out? Do you have recommendations on which to take? Has anyone checked the back of the new HU of the ’22 for compatibility with the existing adapters on the interwebs?

Coming in 6X1 Oxide Bronze, will vinyl wrap the roof black upon arrival (as factory option black bi tone).

cheers and regards from Finland

hello
are u going to change all Speakers in dash and front/rear doors to?

im going to do that in my corolla 2020 gr sport plus....but i have not yet figure out if the ecall sos speaker is wired in the stereo system or have ownsignal from dcm module...

planing to install a amp soundigital 800:4 (132wx4 4ohm) and new front speaker and som bigger 6x9 in the back jbl t595(old shool)

highlevel converter,,,,i have made a diagram but its not compleat

corolla kablar.jpg

Wow, sounds intreaguing What you’re planning.

As the car would be a diaper-racer I was considering options such as mentioned in the previous threads which were linked here (considering the option of only using lower resistance speakers) or alternatively going for a 4-channel amp as mentioned also previously. I just want to keep it neat n’ tidy - hence my questions. Also the under seat sub is still something I’m considering - hard to say at this stage What I’ll go for.

grateful for any opinions!

6FA46CA1-0C82-450F-B0E1-8AE69F92FD53.jpeg

15 hours ago, TonyHyphenMichael said:

As the car would be a diaper-racer ...

Can someone explain please? 🤔

Shoot - shouldn’t write when tired 😬🤦‍♂️ Dunno yet What route to take - under seat sub, low resistance Speakers without amp or the whole nine yards with amps and all.