Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Latest brochure

Rosgoe

Just downloaded the latest brochure for the MY 2023 corolla no where does it show blind spot monitoring or the latest performance figures (same as the old one) I am pretty sure it is the MY 2023 as it shows the MM without the buttons down each side on the MM am I missing something or is as usual there website still useless. Also on the website you cannot build the corolla to the spec that you want it just tells you all about the latest model.

It will be the MY22 brochure. Order books are full so they removed the configurator. 

MY23 cars can be ordered from this coming Thursday (18th) so the new brochure and online configurator should follow after that. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

It will be the MY22 brochure. Order books are full so they removed the configurator. 

MY23 cars can be ordered from this coming Thursday (18th) so the new brochure and online configurator should follow after that. 

Ah ah that would explain it then strange though that they show the MM without the buttons down each side or did they do away with them on the 2022

• 1 month later...

On the Toyota site it seems to quote some details from the existing model and some from the new.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 6:36 PM, StreetHawk said:

In that Link Toyota say my23 didn’t have Simple intelligent park assist in any grade, I find that odd and wonder if they have renamed it and included it in the TMate package, why would they remove all parking assist features, doesn’t make any sense. All they are managing to do is confuse customers and dealers with scarce information, someone designed these cars so someone must know

The Toyota mag U.K. website explains tmate and its systems but not updated since last November, would be nice to know what will be in this package for my23 Corolla, 

Toyota teammate advanced drive being added later ota would be great, again, would be nice if Toyota declared this a possibility