Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota corolla cross issues with Samsung Bluetooth connection

Andrea1

I will never buy another Toyota again.  I purchased the 2022 toyota corolla cross in Dec. I was very happy with the car until about 5 months later when one of the blue-tooth functions just stopped working. I can use my carplay for music & for the navigation, I can use the bluetooth for receiving & sending text messages & I can use the bluetooth to make calls, however, all of a sudden when I am on the phone & I use the touch screen or the button on the wheel the phone call or when someone else hangs up  the phone will not disconnect. I have to go into my phone & turn off the bluetooth for it to disconnect the call. I paired my son's phone & it also does not work. I went to a local dealership location to see about this issue & they tried for 3 hours to update the software. Even after all that they said it still did not work. I was told from the service dept they would have to put in a ticket w/ toyota for a fix. I called Toyota several times to report this issue. Every time I was told we are working on it. I am now told that they can't & will not fix this issue. They said that it has to be a problem with my phone. They want me to uninstall all of my apps, texts & pic to see if that is the issue. Toyota could care less about this problem. I am going to sell this pos & buy a whole new car somewhere else. This is what I get when I try to disconnect the phone.  I went to the samgung fix it & there is nothing wrong with the phone,

20220813_103910.jpg

20220813_110305.jpg

I suggest just deleting the blue tooth connecting  app on car Then reinstalling it..

Connect phone via usb

Make sure that in Myt app you are signed in correctly if it ask for chassi number just use number plate number.

If this fails use another Toyota dealer you are still under warranty.

You are using the latest app for your phone no need to delete photos

If its a text problem then its the last text only that is corrupted not all of them.

Unlike where you are in the US, the UK, where Toyota owners club is based, and Europe don't have the Corolla Cross on sale as yet.

Rather than just dealing with the service department, try escalating the issue to the dealer principal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links