Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oil leak in my estima 2.2l 3C-TE diesel

SpencerK

Howdy y’all!

I just purchased this Toyota estima a couple

days ago. When I bought it, I had it looked at and it was in perfect mechanical shape. No fluids leaking or anything like that. Drove it 300 miles back to my home and it drove just fine. Had a little intermittent squeal whenever I had the AC on but that disappeared after the first 100 miles on the road. I went to go transfer the title and register it here and while I was getting the vehicle inspection done, the oil level light turned on. Went home to take a look at it before going to the DMV to do the title transfer and what do ya know, there was oil leaking in it now. Just my luck…

I can’t work until I have this fixed. It’s drive 200-300 miles a day delivering auto parts so it’s not safe to run the engine that long with an oil leak like this. 

this really bummed me out… I’m in love with this funky looking space tuna. It drives way better than I expected and gets ridiculously good fuel economy (this is the first Diesel engine I’ve ever owned)

I attached some photos of where it looks like the oil is leaking from. Does anybody know what could possibly be causing this? Not a lot of people here in the states own right hand drive, diesel Toyotas. There’s only a couple places in this massive state that import them. The best import service shop near me is 250 miles away. 

this van only has 65,000 kilometers on the odometer. It did sit for quite a while without being driven according to the previous owner. 

Any ideas? All help is greatly appreciated.

788002E9-A300-42B0-A8E7-DD911073B8D5.jpeg

02F0A653-E3F2-4161-8E5F-ED9CD4D23E51.jpeg

73E5FAC4-3284-4DC2-BFC6-37E167F54A1A.jpeg

A36EBC4A-2864-4FCB-A8F4-7786E6E0590F.jpeg

00F412F9-E6B1-4E68-AC9E-F3F606F83C08.jpeg

AF82748D-A8BD-49A7-9ED1-4C2AD996ADE2.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links