Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reputable manual download site for 2000 Vitz 1.0 Chassis # SCP10...

Woody2230

I am pleased to find this site and register, thank you to the founders and admins and moderators.

I am visiting my wife's family in Cyprus, her Mum owns a 2000 Vitz 1.0 auto., chassis number begins with SCP103 but she does not have the manual, and the fuse for the cigarette lighter adapter power outlet needs to be replaced.

I searched this website but there are no manuals for me to view and no specific suggested sources, just a few user posts that say to find it yourself, which is not helpful at all.

I am willing to pay to download a copy of the right manual, but I do not know which of the websites to trust, so many of them are hackers that use pdf files to install trojans, virus, and other hostile programs onto a computer; does anyone have any specific website suggestions?

If there are no suggestions, I still wish you well and thank you for reading my request.

Kind Regards,

Woody

Might be worth checking your Toyota dealer - My one sold me a new manual for my old Mk2 at a surprisingly reasonable price (Was £5 cheaper than some eBay seller wanted for a 2nd hand one!!)

If you want a repair manual and not a user manual, you can create an account on the official EU Toyota Tech website and get access to them (Is paid access by time, but you can just pay for an hour or a day or whatever and download what you want)

https://www.toyota-tech.eu

• Like 1

Wonderful link and advice, thank you! The fuse box diagrams helped me identify the broken fuse. I will continue my search online for a safe pdf Toyota manual for her to keep.

Kind Regards,

Woody

• Like 1

I just remember I archived a load of Mk1 Yaris stuff ages ago - I have totally forgotten what's in it but you can have a poke around here:

http://cyker.net/Public/CarStuff/

This one might be useful??

http://cyker.net/Public/CarStuff/Yaris_Repair_2001-.rar

Thank you, the fuse box information was spot-on, and what I needed urgently, the owner's manual is what I desire. I will try Bob's link, thank you both. 2000 Toyota Vitz 1.0 Cyprus market.

If I can find it in English or Greek, it will help my wife's Mum greatly.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Woody

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links