Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Mr2

mr2nut123

just wonderin if theres a uk mk2 with air con? i want a non turbo, t-bar with air con. if theres one with these whats the model called, is it the gt-t-bar?

yeah... GT comes with all the gizmos.

Both the UK GT and GT T-Bar came with the 'option' of air conditioning - a VERY expensive option of £1500 - £2000, that's why it's so rare.

(The Jap GT (turbo) came with all the gizmos)

just wonderin if theres a uk mk2 with air con? i want a non turbo, t-bar with air con. if theres one with these whats the model called, is it the gt-t-bar?

I'll sell you my G Limited.

It's a T-Bar with air con and electric folding mirrors. :)

I know a nice Rev2 that will be coming available next month. UK car, never seen it rev above 5k, never modded, full history, T-bar, average miles, service book, owner manuals, Old MOT's, receipts, T-bar bags, Toyota tool kit... :rolleyes:

hey guys. thanks for your quick posts. can i have details on both your cars im interested. add me on msn messenger on Luketheking15@hotmail.com and we can have a chat about it. i can do a nice part ex also on a newer car if your wantin a newer motor. if you dont have msn you guys then drop me an email on the above address. cheers. luke

yer keep me posted on this one too buddy incase i STILL havent found one by then, i mean its not like i have been looking for 5 months.

Oh sorry mate, I forgot to mention the one I know going next month (my post above) also has aircon :thumbsup: