Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota next base front and rear camera

Tom483

I’ve seen conflicting reports about whether the rear next base  dash camera causes issues with the DAB radio signal 

Is there anyone with the MY22 Corolla that has noticed any issues after having front and rear Nextbase dash cam fitted by dealer? 

it's usually on older models, the solution is to use clamp on ferrites on the dab aerial near the radio

dealers may not have a clue and just replace the camera

My DAB is very annoying, it will lose signal constantly. Could it be from the dash cam? I have a 522gw front and back piggyback in the fuse box. 

I had this problem with my 2020 TS so when I changed to a 2022 TS GS Sport I had the same issue so I routed the rear camera cable underneath the doors rather than above. It need some rods and fiddling to get the cable past the rear seats and boot trim but not too bad. The cable has about 12” spare length. Now no issues with DAB reception. 

57 minutes ago, Ian.S said:

I had this problem with my 2020 TS so when I changed to a 2022 TS GS Sport I had the same issue so I routed the rear camera cable underneath the doors rather than above. It need some rods and fiddling to get the cable past the rear seats and boot trim but not too bad. The cable has about 12” spare length. Now no issues with DAB reception. 

I will try this to see if it works.