Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota MyT

Derek.w

This week it was working very slow but today Saterday/3/Sep/22 its back to its normal speed.

It was taking 4 hours or more to update a 10 mile trip now some where like 30 minutes or less.

On Tuesday 30/8/22 I had a 10 mile trip that was available quickly but the journey home half an hour later didn’t appear for 2 days. 

• Like 1

Yes same here, my wife was using my RAV4 recently and just out of curiosity 😉 I went into MyT to see where she had been and if her hybrid driving was up to scratch.

Her route didn't show up ☹️

Been having the same issue here in Spain, anything between 24 and 48 hours before trips appear.

So after a bit of back and forth with Toyota support as the app stopped  reporting journeys since 3rd August and always shows the car sat on the drive (well my neighbours drive!!) they have said the dealer needs to look at it and a module may need replacing.

7 hours ago, GSM11 said:

they have said the dealer needs to look at it and a module may need replacing.

This seem to be the stock response for any problems with online services. It could be faulty hardware, but equally could be network connectivity or server-side issues. Just bear in mind that the DCM is located behind the touch screen and central vents. I'd want to be pretty sure that is really going to fix it before they start ripping the dash out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IT Troll said:

This seem to be the stock response for any problems with online services. It could be faulty hardware, but equally could be network connectivity or server-side issues. Just bear in mind that the DCM is located behind the touch screen and central vents. I'd want to be pretty sure that is really going to fix it before they start ripping the dash out.

They have said they will investigate first, it’s weird as the app reports the mileage and fuel OK just not trips and the location of the car is always shown as at home. I have had a few issues with the sat nav and no connectivity but that has settled down and is fine now.  Connecting my phone and the account being me and not a guest is hit and miss, also had to remove my phone off bluetooth and forget the connection a few times to get it to connect back up successfully. Definitely don’t want the car ripping apart to fix the issue I can live with it not working on the app correctly unless there are other implications.  Not a great start with my car considering they are replacing the black gloss boot trim under warranty already.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links