Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I managed to stop, shame about the driver behind me!

Extreme_One

28 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

I disagree.  I believe you are supposed to use both lanes until the lanes start to narrow and then zip into the single lane.

The cutter in to which you object certainly slows the traffic but if both lanes were full in parallel and zipped things would move more smoothly.

Not sure if you are joking here Roy,no 😄 emoticon.

But if not, no problems, I am describing how traffic management is designed, not dictating how others should use it.🙂

1 hour ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

Not sure if you are joking here Roy,no 😄 emoticon.

But if not, no problems, I am describing how traffic management is designed, not dictating how others should use it.🙂

Roy is correct, that is how it is supposed to work, BUT, it never has worked like that and because almost everyone moves into the left lane any car running down outside is treated as a queue jumper and people close up the gaps to keep them from "pushing in".

It's the way it has always been and it's not gonna change any time soon.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I'm still waiting for the car to come back to me. It's been with the accident repair centre for over two weeks.

They discovered more damage when they were working on it, so the number of required parts increased from 55 to 72, with a few parts still on backorder...

I'm bored of this courtesy car now!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Extreme_One said:

I'm still waiting for the car to come back to me. It's been with the accident repair centre for over two weeks.

They discovered more damage when they were working on it, so the number of required parts increased from 55 to 72, with a few parts still on backorder...

I'm bored of this courtesy car now!

I hope they will sort it for you soon. What courtesy car they gave to you? We been discussing courtesy cars in other posts. 

• Like 1

Wow that's crazy :sad: 

It sounds like some of the people that got hit by the cat thieves at its height - I know a few who were waiting over a month for a replacement exhaust!

Hopefully yours will be fixed sooner!!

• Thanks 1

Daughter has her Volvo back, looks great, drives like *******.  Insurers sending an assessor to assess the repair. Hi

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

What courtesy car they gave to you?

A Fiat 500 ! 😆

It's been fun for a while, but it's ridiculously small, totally impractical for my needs, and I really miss the 2.0 in the TS and I miss the CVT, which I never thought I'd say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They gave you a Fiat 500 for a Corolla estate!? :eek: 

I thought they were supposed to give a similar segment car! The Fiat 500 is at least 2 segments away!!

You could probably complain and say you need something bigger for work/medical/religious reasons :laugh: 

• Haha 1

In my daughters case they offered one class down. She pointed out they had a paid for holiday 300 miles away, a daughter, two dogs, one of which was ours, and her travel cage. 

They then gave her a Quasahi. 

You could try a similar tack, a 500 was OK until......