Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

toyota hiace 1997 rough price guide

workhorse97

Hi all , just wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea price wise what i should be asking for my van if i have to sell her on ?  I don't want to but if mayor khan gets his way my van will no longer be ULEZ compliant where i live :sad: ..... I cant seem to find any other vans that are petrol around my vans age that i can get an idea from , my van is a 1997 petrol 2.4 hiace power van , 122k from new on the clock , 1 previous owner b4 me , deadlocks,alarm and security grill , extremely good bodywork for age no rust just a couple of dents on rear tailgate, metalic paint...........a good looking and well looked after van basically 🙂..............Any ideas price wise much appreciated thankyou 👍

5 hours ago, workhorse97 said:

Hi all , just wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea price wise what i should be asking for my van if i have to sell her on ?  I don't want to but if mayor khan gets his way my van will no longer be ULEZ compliant where i live :sad: ..... I cant seem to find any other vans that are petrol around my vans age that i can get an idea from , my van is a 1997 petrol 2.4 hiace power van , 122k from new on the clock , 1 previous owner b4 me , deadlocks,alarm and security grill , extremely good bodywork for age no rust just a couple of dents on rear tailgate, metalic paint...........a good looking and well looked after van basically 🙂..............Any ideas price wise much appreciated thankyou 👍

5 hours ago, workhorse97 said:

Petrols generally alot less value than the 2.4 non turbo equivalent tbf.

Take a look at places like Gumtree, motors.co.uk, autotrader etc. Pick a price and wait. It's really down to how quickly you want to sell it. 

Thanks guys , I have been looking around in different places on the net but unfortunately can't find much to make a comparison , seems my van being petrol is a bit of a rarity compared to the masses being diesel 🙃 ...........will keep looking cheers guys.

• 2 months later...

hi mate, something a bit off topic but what kind of mpg are/were getting? ive been looking at a 2.7 petrol. I can't seem to find out a lot about the petrol hiaces

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links