Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MyT latest update

Hussain17

So the iOS MyT app updated yesterday and I’ve noticed that for a 2020 Corolla it has removed the fuel level for the car and doesn’t seem to record all the journeys the car is taking. Anyone else having this issue with the latest update?

4 hours ago, Hussain17 said:

So the iOS MyT app updated yesterday and I’ve noticed that for a 2020 Corolla it has removed the fuel level for the car and doesn’t seem to record all the journeys the car is taking. Anyone else having this issue with the latest update?

No. mine is showing the fuel level but still not recording all journeys or sometimes the car's true location. I have had incidences of the fuel and mileage just showing as dashes on the odd occasion with the previous version.

Mine updated yesterday - and guess what?

Still not working correctly.

How can something so simple work without flaws for about 6 weeks then just stop working?  If software then Toyota need to address this and pronto!  Waste of time and effort creating an app for your phone linked to your car for all the details you might need... but it doesn't work.

Just sort it out Toyota!