Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Ian11995533

Long term Toyota owner from way back! In the 80’s and early 90’s owned at various times two Corollas, two Carinas, a RAV4 and in early 2000’s a Yaris.  Then went to Fords, Jaguars,Peugeots, Kia’s and finally back to Toyota - there were a couple of Nissans in there somewhere too!  More recently we discovered the hybrids so had a Corolla, two CHR’s and now a Yaris. Impressed with the Yaris which is the smallest car we’ve owned since my first mini in the 70’s! So much so that a new one is on order for next year.

• Like 2

You came back just at the right time! The Mk4 Yaris hybrid is IMHO one of the most groundbreaking modern cars anyone has made in years!

I can't think of anything with such a responsive powertrain at all speeds yet still has ridiculously good mpg. I haven't driven such a have-your-cake-and-eat-it car since my Mk1 D4D!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cyker said:

You came back just at the right time! The Mk4 Yaris hybrid is IMHO one of the most groundbreaking modern cars anyone has made in years!

I can't think of anything with such a responsive powertrain at all speeds yet still has ridiculously good mpg. I haven't driven such a have-your-cake-and-eat-it car since my Mk1 D4D!

Agree and even nicer then the Mk1 for me and i never thought i would ever say that! 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links