Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 Yaris T Sport For Sale

Bhabbichuss

PLEASE READ: This car was categorised as CAT S back in 2018. Has since been repaired and driven with no further issues.

Hello everyone. I'm looking to sell my 2003 (pre-facelift) Yaris T Sport. It has done just over 67500 miles and is located in Newcastle upon Tyne. I have only owned it since December 2021 however as I now work from home I no longer have the need for it and would love for it to go to another enthusiast. Runs and drives beautifully with no issues, MOT til 28/06/2023 with no advisories. Previous owner did a lot of the servicing himself therefore there are plenty of receipts however no official stamps etc. Had a full service back in January along with 4 new GoodYear tyres, replacement of both the front lower suspension arms and front discs and pads. Paintwork is generally good bar the passenger mirror which has a couple of scratches.

Looking for about £1450 (ono) due to CAT S status despite the car being generally in very good condition.

Would prefer not to show my personal phone on a public forum therefore please either send me a private message or comment below to have a chat.

Attached some images of the car. I have recently moved hence the change in scenery between some of them.

20220911_164337.jpg

20220911_164356.jpg

20220911_172812.jpg

20220911_172805.jpg

20220911_164407.jpg

20220911_164345.jpg

20220122_140401.jpg

20220122_140409.jpg

20220122_140345.jpg

20220122_140247.jpg

• Like 1

Alas I'm not in a position to get one, but it does look tidy and shiny! :biggrin: 

What was damaged to write it off originally out of curiosity?

1 minute ago, Cyker said:

Alas I'm not in a position to get one, but it does look tidy and shiny! :biggrin: 

What was damaged to write it off originally out of curiosity?

A light rear ender. Boot floor need replacing hence "structural". Considering the original bumper was resprayed and used I can't imagine it was a particularly strong impact. I just assume the insurers were a bit lazy 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, the back-end of the Mk1 Yaris is hard as nails; My Mk1 diesel had been rear-ended and the insurance shop just pulled the rear bumper back out, removed the dent on the bottom bit and epoxied the sides so they weren't sticking out anymore instead of properly bending the mountings back in...!

Shoulda seen the thing that hit me - Front end completely destroyed :laugh: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...