Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2020 Corolla is not showing the caller id on incoming calls, using a Galaxy S22, it displays the incoming number

carlwalsh

Incoming call displays the incoming phone number and not the callers name as stored on the S22 phone. I have tried changing numbers between 0044, +44 and 0 but it makes no difference. I previously had an S8 and this model worked fine. Any advice would be great.

Moved to the Corolla forum.

Hello Ian, yes I have paired, deleted and uploaded and deleted several times but it still doesn't work

Do yiu have some duplicated numbers? That is the same phone number recorded under different contact names.

Mine displays all contact names apart from my Dad's, can't see why.

I'm going to have to have a faff when I get time, I don't usually answer calls from numbers I don't know so I'm having to remember my Dad's so I answer it 😄

Mine does this too. I can search a name in my contacts to make an outgoing call, so I know the contact is paired. But when I receive an incoming call all that is shown is the number 

I had the same.  There was discussion whether the format affected the display ie 07nnn or 00447 or +447 etc AFAIK it didn't.