Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse box Toyota regius 1998

Victorcvr

Hi, 

I own a Toyota regius 1998, the powered side mirrors stopped working, I’m trying to find which fuse it’s related to, but everything is in Japanese. 
Anyone able to translate, or have the specific pages of the manual regarding fuses ? 

cheers

95705988-8198-42D1-841B-455EE84CFDF8.jpeg

Do you have a smart phone? I tried this using my Samsung phone and the Google lens app.
 image.thumb.jpeg.2fe72136bb695c443c182e516ea9cc98.jpeg

Not perfect, but it got most of the translation done. Also be aware that there could be another fuse box, usually in the engine bay. I hope this helps.  
PS I Google Toyota Regius and result came back as a HiAce Regius, in people carrier and camper van variants. 

37 minutes ago, Konrad C said:

Do you have a smart phone? I tried this using my Samsung phone and the Google lens app.
 image.thumb.jpeg.2fe72136bb695c443c182e516ea9cc98.jpeg

Not perfect, but it got most of the translation done. Also be aware that there could be another fuse box, usually in the engine bay. I hope this helps.  
PS I Google Toyota Regius and result came back as a HiAce Regius, in people carrier and camper van variants. 

Thanks for your help