Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gr Sport 6 months in

Gtiaps

Hi all.

Well the wife's my19 Yaris Gr Sport is 6 months old to us anyway she loves the car so far no issues at all 53mpg on a recent run to cleethorpes A roads and motorways and around town high 30s so not bad at all considering its very hilly around us in Sheffield.

Recent mot and service at Burrows again no issues even got a loan car ( I cant get that with my RR Evoque lol ) loan car was a standard my21 Yaris but she prefers her Gr Sport 😊.

One thing I did notice to the top right on the dashboard is what looks like a plastic dome been told it's heads up display but I can't work out how to get it on.

Anyways that's all for now take care all

• Like 2

I had no idea Reliant Robins were still being made. Evoque is a funky name though!

Alex

• Like 1

Hahahaha dont knock em a mate of mine had around 4 in total back in the early 80s as he'd only got a motorbike license at the time but could drive a 3 wheeler we went all over in em 3 up with fishing tackle hahaha gee they were the days 🤪

• Like 1

T'was only pulling your leg lol. I know you really meant Reliant Regal...

Alex

ps I'd quite like a GR myself...

Lol yeah no probs Reliant Regal top of the range mind you stick a chrome grille on a Morris and it became a baby Roller or was it a Princess hahaha

Austin Allegro Vanden Plas. An offence to nature...

Alex

• Like 1

Yeah true as like many many 70s cars used to rot in the rain especially British Leyland and the likes 🤣 with myself knocking the the 60 mark I remember them very well lol

Once had a Morris Marina TC.  Brilliant car accelerating in a straight line but a death trap once you tried to steer left or right.  Good engine but the worst gearbox I’ve ever encountered.  Don’t really miss it!

Lol yeah I know what you mean I once had an Avenger saloon and the estate the gearbox on those were like stirring treacle and hopefully hit a gear 🤣

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links