Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Profile not Synced

Roger F

I keep getting the above message and it’s very irritating when driving. Everything is working fine and Apple car play is great. The problem is when I go to log in my old e mail address which I stopped using nearly 2 years ago comes up. I cannot find anyway of deleting it and putting in my current e mail. 
I am thinking I may have to reset everything. Any ideas guys. Thanks Roger.

5BE08585-3852-429E-ADBF-BAFD7BBD6ED6.jpeg

I still get this on the very odd occasion but has got better with using Android Auto, I only ever had one email so do not get other option other than guest type account. Have you looked in your account on the web to see if the old account is still there, if so surely you can delete ity from there as I have found that you can do so much more from a computer than the app on a phone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roger F said:

I keep getting the above message and it’s very irritating when driving. Everything is working fine and Apple car play is great. The problem is when I go to log in my old e mail address which I stopped using nearly 2 years ago comes up. I cannot find anyway of deleting it and putting in my current e mail. 

Delete your profile from the head unit then re-scan the QR code via your MyT account to re-link, the email should match the one used in your MyT Account.

• Like 2

I also had that message, two times since july when I got the car

I think that if your problem is with the email, it would show up every day or so, not only once in a while

how often does it show up?

9 hours ago, Simone80 said:

I also had that message, two times since july when I got the car

I think that if your problem is with the email, it would show up every day or so, not only once in a while

how often does it show up?

All the time. When I get time I will delete my profile 

On 9/21/2022 at 5:07 PM, Roger F said:

I think you may have to create a new MyT account with the correct email address. The email address looks like the one thing you cannot change in your MyT account

• 2 months later...

LOL got this message since this morning, doing cancel it show up after 5 minutes every time

hit CONTINUE sends to the browser in wich I should enter a password, but the page is blank and it seems there is some http/security error showing so no textbox where I can type it

3 hours ago, Simone80 said:

LOL got this message since this morning, doing cancel it show up after 5 minutes every time

hit CONTINUE sends to the browser in wich I should enter a password, but the page is blank and it seems there is some http/security error showing so no textbox where I can type it

I have had exactly the same issue this morning and it looks like their system is down. I did get to the password screen in the browser and entered my MyT password but on the following "Connect to My Account" screen it failed to connect either with the QR code or by manually entering a generated code. I am guessing that either (hopefully) they are upgrading the system so it works, or (probably) it is just broken!

Yesterday evening same error but this time it let me to input the password and all seems to be good now

Every few months mine wants me to log in again. Just did it again yesterday. Really annoying 

There was a new Smart Connect software update rolled out a few days ago.

download (3).jpeg

5 hours ago, forkingabout said:

There was a new Smart Connect software update rolled out a few days ago.

download (3).jpeg

Yes got notification when I switched on today.

The Smart Connect system automatically checks once per week for any software updates - June & December so far, I wonder if Toyota are gonna use a 6 monthly release cycle? 🤔

confirm, also in Italy (nevigation and voice recognization)

i did not notice any difference from before

did you?

• 4 weeks later...

Still got this nonsense going on - actually so irritating so as to ruin an otherwise great experience with my new GR Sport. Toyota need to just fix this so that it always defaults to the last profile.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 9:17 PM, Ninjabob said:

Toyota need to just fix this so that it always defaults to the last profile.

a toggle in the settings would be more appreciated

multiple profiles on/off

I think the majority will leave this function disabled

• 3 weeks later...

Mines not syncing at all now😩silly question but is the password a Toyota generated or user generated password, I don't remember putting a password into the system🤔

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Mines not syncing at all now😩silly question but is the password a Toyota generated or user generated password, I don't remember putting a password into the system🤔

It is the password for your MyT app that is required. Log into your MyT App using the forgotten password link if you cannot remember setting it up.