Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Byebye Rav

Yugguy1970

So I love the Rav but I don't use it, plus the list prices of even the Design trim are on the way to be north of 40k so I'm dropping down to a 2023 2.0 Corolla design hatch in black.  No money down and it lowers my monthlies by 60 quid.

There's so much equity in the car now and they gave us a massive discount it would have been daft not to.

The missus is moving from a Yaris to a Yaris Cross with a similar deal.  Like a mini Rav with a massive boot and that's only costing her 14 quid a month more.

Dealers have said March for both of them.

• Like 4

They've got a b4zx in the showroom, absolutely gorgeous inside but well over 50k.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yugguy1970 said:

They've got a b4zx in the showroom, absolutely gorgeous inside but well over 50k.

But steering., is it not awkwardly positioned? What do you think about that seen it in person? 

48 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

But steering., is it not awkwardly positioned? What do you think about that seen it in person? 

I’ve sat in the Soterra version some time ago, I’m 5’ 11” and found the MID only half viewable. I didn’t drive the car obviously so it might have been OK once on the move. The car seating and general overall look is great but I would be bothered about the steering wheel position until I tried it on the road.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ernieb said:

I’ve sat in the Soterra version some time ago, I’m 5’ 11” and found the MID only half viewable. I didn’t drive the car obviously so it might have been OK once on the move. The car seating and general overall look is great but I would be bothered about the steering wheel position until I tried it on the road.

Thanks.
I just don’t like these type of dashboards, but not an issue for me  as I have no plans to buy an ev anyway. 👍

• Like 1

Honestly I didn't think about it as I wasn't looking as prospective buyer, it was more "ooh shiny" 🤣

Might be back there this week with a work mate so I'll have a better look.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links