Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window wind deflector

Monza1

Do wind deflector s work on corolla estates if so which one is best. Only need something for back windows because I have two labradors 

Then why not just open the boot door as dogs are in a cage.

When on the move I just lower the temperature of the aircon for our dogs.

We never leave dogs in car. And wanted to leave back windows down when driving.  But the wind noise is terrible  so didn’t know if deflector s would work. 

I’ve got some Climair ones on order for the front of my HB, they don’t do rears for the HB.

I’ve found on previous cars that with the windows dropped but still under the deflector there is no buffeting but the noise level is increased. Another advantage is that you can leave the windows lowered but still under the deflector and it looks like they are closed.

• Like 1

Got Climair front and rear on ours and they work well. As said by others, less buffeting and possibly a bit less wind noise when opened but still not quiet 

On 9/26/2022 at 2:48 PM, Dylanfan said:

I’ve got some Climair ones on order for the front of my HB, they don’t do rears for the HB.

I’ve found on previous cars that with the windows dropped but still under the deflector there is no buffeting but the noise level is increased. Another advantage is that you can leave the windows lowered but still under the deflector and it looks like they are closed.

Now fitted, very easy to fit and did not trigger the anti pinch as I closed the window. This is the third set I’ve fitted and the first where they supplied a tool for pushing them into place and also for pulling out the rubbers if folded under, I’ll leave um for 24 hours before opening the windows.

On 10/3/2022 at 11:46 AM, Dylanfan said:

Now fitted, very easy to fit and did not trigger the anti pinch as I closed the window. This is the third set I’ve fitted and the first where they supplied a tool for pushing them into place and also for pulling out the rubbers if folded under, I’ll leave um for 24 hours before opening the windows.

Working as they should. Opened windows after 24h and stayed in place and do not trigger the anti pinch system.

• 3 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 6:04 PM, Georgey Porgey said:

Heko window deflectors on my ts

Point Blur_Sep222022_113646.jpg

Hi Georgey could you please share a link for the wind deflectors you bought for your Corolla, from eBay or Amazon (or wherever you bought it from) as I simply cannot find the right one for my 72 plate Touring Sports. Thank you 

1 hour ago, pumucli said:

Hi Georgey could you please share a link for the wind deflectors you bought for your Corolla, from eBay or Amazon (or wherever you bought it from) as I simply cannot find the right one for my 72 plate Touring Sports. Thank you 

Here you go mate.

Hope this helps. 👍🏽

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174080891713?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xNEwFKWJTlW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Y_OH0NvmSpa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your help Georgey, I just ordered them now. I hope they will arrive quickly!

• Like 1

Been thinking about these type of deflectors for a while but some of them look a bit naff and others seem quite streamlined and fit for purpose.  Can you get them in a really black tint or are most of them clear or smoked grey coloured?

23 hours ago, Jimota said:

Been thinking about these type of deflectors for a while but some of them look a bit naff and others seem quite streamlined and fit for purpose.  Can you get them in a really black tint or are most of them clear or smoked grey coloured?

They are smoked mate. 

Unless you tint them 1st before installation.