Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Cross Digital Display

Jimota

Can you increase the font setting of the speedometer when using the digital display?  I much prefer seeing the speedo in digital form but the numerical font looks really small.  Took a quick look at the owners manual but can’t find any information regarding this. 
Cheers.

My Excel has a very large digital readout at 12 o'clock. Nothing like Cykers image. 

It's a whole screen, left side power display, right side fuel and temp. 

Centre changeable using left/right, up/down and mode  button on left of the steering wheel. 

47 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

My Excel has a very large digital readout at 12 o'clock.

• Thanks 1

In that video you can see the digital speed display a large 0 above the doors mimic display. 

• Like 1

Sorry Cyker I can’t see the image you have posted.  I’m used to a font from VW/Audi/Skoda displays which are probably double the size of the Yaris.  No great problem though as I have my Mr Magoo glasses to assist me.

Sorry, it pasted the encoded URL instead of the picture!

image.thumb.png.64417f38c20ba63617b02e548d554519.png

The Yaris dash looks like that except in the base-spec, which gets an analogue dash, but it sounds like the Yarisx gets the analogue dash instead of the digital one for some reason!?

Ah.  This looks different from the display on the Yaris Cross Design model that I test drove way back in May.  Maybe I didn’t explain myself too well in my previous posts but I’m enjoying the banter between all of the contributors.  Still have a lot to learn about the Toyota brand as I’ve been a great VW/Audi/Skoda supporter over many years.  As I said in previous posts, I just felt like a change and after doing some detective work I came to the conclusion that Toyota ticked more boxes than any other brand.

• Like 2