Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gti Ae92 Indiglo Dash Kits

Jmbcar33

Ok final details now... :hokus-pokus:

These will be ready for despatch with instructions and misc. parts needed to fit between 6 and 8 weeks time, possibly sooner than that.

If you want to reserve a set, then please contact me as soon as possible. This will guarantee that you get a set before anyone else!

Judging by interest on this site and others, there may be no sets left once this batch are ready! :o

Introductory price for complete kit:

£68.00 + £5 p+p = £73.00 :thumbsup:

Please contact me at JonBarnes@JBMotorsport.co.uk if you would like a set.

Thanks

Jon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jmbcar33

• TOYMOTA

• sussex_ae92

• Antd4agze

Ok final details now... :hokus-pokus:

These will be ready for despatch with instructions and misc. parts needed to fit between 6 and 8 weeks time, possibly sooner than that.

If you want to reserve a set, then please contact me as soon as possible. This will guarantee that you get a set before anyone else!

Judging by interest on this site and others, there may be no sets left once this batch are sold. :o

Introductory price for complete kit:

£68.00 + £5 p+p = £73.00 :thumbsup:

Please contact me at JonBarnes@JBMotorsport.co.uk if you would like a set.

Thanks

Jon

You've got mail!! :thumbsup:

Hey sussex, I live in Rochester so give me a shout if your up this way at any point it would be nice to see another Gti in the medway area

Max respect Trev Aka Saxokiller :ph34r:

i'll be travelling by that way sat nite,off to southend,ages since ive been there.you ever venture that way?

Thanks for your support with these guys, half of the kits are now sold.

Thanks

Jon

half of the kits are now sold

Did u count me in also Jon?? If not,save one for me mate,please :lol: !

Cheers

Ant

Hello,

Yep I have counted everyone that has emailed me so far.

Ta!

I have paid the deposit so these are now in production. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all you guys that have paid so far, you will be the first to get kits.

Thanks again.

Jon

Anyone else interested in a set of indiglo AE92 dash kits please email me:

JonBarnes@JBMotosport.co.uk

Thanks

JB

• 5 weeks later...

The first sample kits should be coming off the production line today. The kits will be tested and then I will post up some pics.

These should be finished and ready to send out within two weeks.

Thanks guys.

JB

Picture of the first AE92 sample kit with indiglo illumination, enjoy!:

ToyotaAE92CorollaGTi.jpg

Thanks

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am interested in the Indiglo dials too, if the price isnt too high, are you sure that no one makes white dial kits? You can make your own Ingiglo dials using

electroluminescent foil, it can be cut to any shape, it could be a cheaper alternative to Indiglo dials, a friend of mine recently did it to his Sierra so ive seen it working.

Regards,

Alex

Hi,

As already stated the price for the set will be £73 all in.

These kits will be with me and completed on November 8th so if anybody else wants a set then please email me.

I would be grateful if you can pay when you order, as I have to pay an extra £400 before the batch are released and sent to me next week! :ffs: Every little helps! :yes:

I am intending to make up instructions, but if any of you want the kits sent straight out then please let me know. :bookworm:

You cant buy any other custom made interior parts for the AE92 as far as I know, that's why I decided to get these made. :thumbsup:

If you want to try to make your own kit then go for it! :blink: I would be very interested to see the results.

JonBarnes@JBMotorsport.co.uk

Thanks

JB

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nad,

I received the batch of kits last week and I am desperately trying to get the kits and instructions ready so that they can be sent out.

They should be finished and despatched by the end of the week.

They look great btw :drool:

Thanks

Jon

hi there yes ill be interested in a set of these indi thingi looking forward .

e-mail me with details thanks p.c.j.sports@ntlworld.com :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

• 2 weeks later...

These kits are now completed so anyone interested in ordering one can do so by emailing me at JonBarnes@JBMotorsport.co.uk

Dash kit....

DashKitParts.jpg

Finished dash...

Picture045.jpg

Indiglo at night...

FinishedIlluminated.jpg

These also have a brightness and colour adjusting button pad so that you can change the glow to your tastes.

The price is as stated before £73 including p&p.

Thanks

Jon

Thanx Jon,

I've fitted mine looks great :thumbsup:...well worth the wait. Removing the dash was a hassle ,but I soon had it sorted :D

Cheers

Ant :)

• 2 weeks later...

I should leave it to Jon to reply to this one but basically the kit is the same one as Jon is selling and mygarage-glasgow was Jon's supplier.

My garage told Jon he would be the only one with these kits, but obviously they produced some extra and have decided to sell them on eBay which i think is a bit underhand.

Hi guys,

Couldn't say anymore than Lukman (L4AGZE) really! My-Garage have assured me that they only have 5 of these kits.

I will continue to sell these at £69 + £4 P&P because I dont want to screw the people that pre paid and helped to get these kits made.

I do sell my kits with a comprehensive fitting guide inc. pictures. These are pretty complex to fit so some people may think that the guide is worth the extra money.... the My Garage kits do not have any instructions.

Thanks

JB

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links