Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

Update from a call with Toyota Buy Online today. 
My car should be all done at Burnaston this week and shipped to dealer next week. It’s then down to dealer turn around for the software update and pre delivery checks.  They think mid November. 
They were very cautious about giving me any dates or timelines due to all the steps involved but at least it now looks like they have a plan they are tracking against. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malop said:

My car should be all done at Burnaston this week and shipped to dealer next week. It’s then down to dealer turn around for the software update and pre delivery checks.  They think mid November. 
They were very cautious about giving me any dates or timelines due to all the steps involved but at least it now looks like they have a plan they are tracking against. 

Mine is ready with the dealers and they want me to take it asap. They want it to delivered before November. So delivery booked for 11 am on Wednesday

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rajavina said:

Mine is ready with the dealers and they want me to take it asap. They want it to delivered before November. So delivery booked for 11 am on Wednesday

Which trim was it? Please inform us about handover and your firat impressions 😊.. Good luck with that! 

4 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

Which trim was it? Please inform us about handover and your firat impressions 😊.. Good luck with that! 

Motion FWD sterling silver. Didn't want any extras as it was delaying ETA.  I am taking it but won'the in a position to drive for few more days. Definitely I will keep posting my likes and dislikes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Malop said:

Hi

can you send screen shot of the new update when you can ? Maybe they add some feature. % and other thing. Not only bug or charging curve. But something on the display. Because he’s very poor of information. Compare to other electric car. 
i Oder mine in Swiss early jun, and now no new. But from my Toyota dealer, maybe around Mars or April. 😬

I ordered back in February now the production will be in December and delivery end of Jan. 23.

1 minute ago, leosayer said:

I ordered back in February now the production will be in December and delivery end of Jan. 23.

Which trim is it? 

News from Swiss

From Toyota dealer today (24/10/2022)

New bolt arrive this week. 
My bZ4X full option, premium 11kW ordered the 9 Jun will be built in January 2023 by the factory and the delivery date would be on mid-end of April. 
They had a update by email recently about that. So I think information that come from the factory to Toyota Swiss importation is exact. (Sorry for my English) 

Other news: They don’t talk about remove any option like JBL or other thing. 
Only thing i know is remote parking will be disable in Swiss. How many time ? Or for ever ? 
Open the back doors from you foot will be not available in Swiss too. We need to push the button. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It now confirmed that the bz4x can be test driven in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was informed today, only cars which have the 160kw dc Battery with 7.4kw ac charging are in production. Cars which have the 150kw dc batteries and 11kw ac charging facility is expected to start in 5 months time. As a result they cannot give me an estimated delivery date or even confirm that production will start as planned. My car is already a month late with no signs or confirmation when or if it will ever be delivered.

Well done Toyota ......

On 10/24/2022 at 10:17 PM, Niponyoshi said:

News from Swiss

From Toyota dealer today (24/10/2022)

New bolt arrive this week. 
My bZ4X full option, premium 11kW ordered the 9 Jun will be built in January 2023 by the factory and the delivery date would be on mid-end of April. 
They had a update by email recently about that. So I think information that come from the factory to Toyota Swiss importation is exact. (Sorry for my English) 

Other news: They don’t talk about remove any option like JBL or other thing. 
Only thing i know is remote parking will be disable in Swiss. How many time ? Or for ever ? 
Open the back doors from you foot will be not available in Swiss too. We need to push the button. 

I ordered a BZ4X Pure with a 150kw Battery back in April of this year and was initially informed by the dealer that it would be delivered mid September 2022. That date was later corrected to 1st October 2022.

As you are all aware Toyota announced a recall late June and subsequently stop production. The recall was lifted  last month and production has resumed. However, I was informed today, only for cars which have the 160kw dc Battery with 7.4kw ac charging. The production of cars which have the 150kw dc batteries and 11kw ac charging facility is expected to start in 5 months time. As a result they cannot give me an estimated delivery date or even confirm that production will start as planned. My car is already a month late with no signs or confirmation when or if it will ever be delivered.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Dave C 17 said:

I ordered a BZ4X Pure with a 150kw battery back in April of this year and was initially informed by the dealer that it would be delivered mid September 2022. That date was later corrected to 1st October 2022.

As you are all aware Toyota announced a recall late June and subsequently stop production. The recall was lifted  last month and production has resumed. However, I was informed today, only for cars which have the 160kw dc battery with 7.4kw ac charging. The production of cars which have the 150kw dc batteries and 11kw ac charging facility is expected to start in 5 months time. As a result they cannot give me an estimated delivery date or even confirm that production will start as planned. My car is already a month late with no signs or confirmation when or if it will ever be delivered.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

This information came from UK dealer right? 

9 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

This information came from UK dealer right? 

This information was directly from Toyota GB customers services, the dealer knows nothing.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Dave C 17 said:

This information was directly from Toyota GB customers services, the dealer knows nothing.

Japans are just **** with us.

If Ariya had 10 years warranty, I wouldn't even think twice cancel bz4x and go to Nissan.

On 10/24/2022 at 2:11 PM, Rajavina said:

Rajavina, have you got the car? 

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

Rajavina, have you got the car? 

Yes. Got it this morning. Pickup is surprisingly good and it is comparable to my 5 years old E350d AMG. Road noise is similar to Tesla. One pedal drive is good for city driving. I am 5'10" and head up display monitor visibility was not a problem. Ride quality and handling is smooth. 

Just drove 30 miles and was busy hunting for insurance. Being the first customer car in UK no website picked this car with Reg.No. Hopefully I will learn more by the end of next week. Waiting for Toyota smart card for free charging for 6 months. 

Signed for £14/month for service deal.

Lots of things are different to my previous car and we have to use touch screen for any change. That for me is not ideal. Used to having a joystick !Removed! wheel to change things on the screen. 

Hope I get settled soon with my new car. I didn't lease the car bought it and that could be reason why it came early.

PXL_20221026_140922396.PORTRAIT-01.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Right then, I've done a bit of digging - not at work at the moment so I'm bored!

It would seem that Toyota had built all of the limited edition Premier AWD models and all of the AWD and FWD models with 7kw OBCs (on board chargers) plus orders for FWD 11kw OBCs before the stoppage. 

They have resumed with AWD models as this quickens the build rate alongside the RZ450e and Solterra as these are AWD as well.

(All of the above has come from a former colleague who lives in Japan)

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Rajavina said:

Yes. Got it this morning. Pickup is surprisingly good and it is comparable to my 5 years old E350d AMG. Road noise is similar to Tesla. One pedal drive is good for city driving. I am 5'10" and head up display monitor visibility was not a problem. Ride quality and handling is smooth. 

Just drove 30 miles and was busy hunting for insurance. Being the first customer car in UK no website picked this car with Reg.No. Hopefully I will learn more by the end of next week. Waiting for Toyota smart card for free charging for 6 months. 

Lots of things are different to my previous car and we have to use touch screen for any change. That for me is not ideal. Used to having a joystick !Removed! wheel to change things on the screen. 

Hope I get settled soon with my new car. I didn't lease the car bought it and that could be reason why it came early.

Wooow congrats! You are the first person in the UK delivered! 

Please share with us yout experiencea and advises. Most of us will be delivering next month, I guess. 

Have you applied for free charging station? 

30 minutes ago, Rajavina said:

Waiting for Toyota smart card for free charging for 6 months. 

Interested in more about this. Toyota have said no free charging in UK but 6 months free subscription to their charging application (which seems to be their version of ZapMaps). Did you get anymore info on it?

My dealer is now saying that the ETA for mine is now showing as December. 

Premier Edition, so let's see who gets the first AWD car? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rajavina said:

I thought European cars wouldn’t have this orange piece of plastic in the side of the head lights. Is that something you have to have in the uk? Thought only the us required that?

FF583B17-D454-49AF-8B2F-CDB3885C4E76.jpeg

Very glad I ordered it in Silver. Looks smart. 

4 minutes ago, W id said:

I thought European cars wouldn’t have this orange piece of plastic in the side of the head lights. Is that something you have to have in the uk? Thought only the us required that?

FF583B17-D454-49AF-8B2F-CDB3885C4E76.jpeg

Not required but guess it makes supply chain easier. I don't mind it.

Older cars had completely orange sections when using filament bulbs

Have you checked the wheel nuts ...... 👍

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bZ4xSupra said:

My dealer is now saying that the ETA for mine is now showing as December. 

Premier Edition, so let's see who gets the first AWD car? 

Yes same here. I was told December. 

• Like 1