Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

I should be getting my BZ4X on Monday. I’m trading in a 2.5 year old C-HR and carrying over finance. Still at the originally quoted purchase price at 4.9% interest. Something to watch out for, as the finance for my C-HR was 0%. With UK interest rates and inflation on the up, I wouldn’t be surprised if prospective BZ4X purchasers face higher rates in coming months.

Here’s the thing… since I signed up, five months ago, the equity in my car increased quite a bit by virtue of monthly payments, whereas the value of my C-HR remains high (there’s high demand for good used vehicles). Although the dealer was reluctant to acknowledge this, he did give me an increased trade in value because of the exceptional delay caused by the recall.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Mister Mike said:

With UK interest rates and inflation on the up, I wouldn’t be surprised if prospective BZ4X purchasers face higher rates in coming months.

This is already happening in the market place. 

I got the Supra from Toyota on 0% APR and they're now offering 9.9%. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, bZ4xSupra said:

Is this car just staying in the showroom, so no mileage added, or is it going to be a used vehicle with demonstrator test drive mileage?

Did you ask if there were any abandoned orders in the system?

Premiere Edition is currently staying in the showroom never used for test drive. And they won't use it. They will basically lock the car and keep it in the showroom to protect from weather conditions. It make sense to me as all our cars were kept outside but this was in the showroom from the first day delivered. Only concern I had was any possible scratches in the interior but they guaranteed that they will prepare it like perfect. 

Vision trim fwd (wrong order came for me 😊) is ready for delivery used only 11 miles! They took car for gardx cx2 ceramic coating thats it. 

• Like 2

Which tyres you have with bZ4X? 

I saw Dunlop Sport Maxx with premiere edition but they would deliver car with Bridgestone Turanza if I am not mistaken. 

On 8/23/2022 at 4:33 PM, Malop said:

The demonstrators are actually owned by Toyota and leased to dealers. This is new to Toyota and dealers took a bit of time getting the demonstrators on the road as there was more paperwork than usual. 

Hi @Malop, I have two quetsions for you. You mentioned above that all cars are now leased to dealer. My dealered offered me bz4x premiere edition in the showroom and it is leased currently. Dealer will contact Toyota GB and ask for selling it to me as they delivered me a different trim and Toyota won't be producing premiere edition anymore. 

1) I don't know if they can really sell that car to me or just trying gain extra time? What do you think? 

2) The tyres are dunlop sportmaxx and I think Toyota deliver cars with Bridgestone turanza. What brand are your tyres? When I compare both Bridgestone is slightly better. 

Edit: anyone has any idea please advise 😊

11 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

Hi @Malop, I have two quetsions for you. You mentioned above that all cars are now leased to dealer. My dealered offered me bz4x premiere edition in the showroom and it is leased currently. Dealer will contact Toyota GB and ask for selling it to me as they delivered me a different trim and Toyota won't be producing premiere edition anymore. 

1) I don't know if they can really sell that car to me or just trying gain extra time? What do you think? 

2) The tyres are dunlop sportmaxx and I think Toyota deliver cars with Bridgestone turanza. What brand are your tyres? When I compare both Bridgestone is slightly better. 

1. Yes, of course, the dealer can sell you the car. Quite what the administrative process will be I couldn't say but both Toyota UK and the dealer are in the business of selling cars - and there's now little point in having a Premier Edition in the showroom since no one can order that grade any more.
  2. Toyota typically choose a limited number of tyre brands to supply as OEM - sometimes just the one; sometimes more than one because Toyota is buying tyres 'in bulk' at the best price they can. We don't get any choice as to what tyres we get - we get the tyres that come with the car. If you don't like the tyres that come with the car you can change them at your cost and at any tyres supplier of your choosing. (I did)
  • Thanks 2

@bZ4X I would have thought Toyota could end the lease on the dealer car and sell it to them, would leave the dealer without a Premier edition demonstrator but since they’re not being made anymore that shouldn’t be a problem (unless they call it a vision going forwards of course).

The premier in the showroom at my dealer has Bridgestone tyres on, see photos in post below. Your dealer could have put their own tyres on but it would be worth checking with them to make sure they are in spec for the car or if they intend to swap back to Bridgestones when sold to you.

Some photos from my local dealer’s demonstrators (Ron Brooks Mansfield). Including a side by side comparison to RAV4 PHV.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, bZ4X said:

Which tyres you have with bZ4X? 

I saw Dunlop Sport Maxx with premiere edition but they would deliver car with Bridgestone Turanza if I am not mistaken. 

Both tyres are specified on Toyota website for BZ4X. Mine came with Bridgestones, but if i remember correctly they both have same noise and efficiency specs

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone, thank you for all replies and support.  I searched again both tyres. If figures are accurate Dunlop is a better option.

https://www.srigroup.co.jp/english/newsrelease/2022/sri/2022_035.html

I think the retail version will be Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 060+. A new design and high tech material used. 

20221119_123954.thumb.jpg.c300c394de4b65265843a6cce0faafb8.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sumitomo own the Dunlop brand and manufacture tyres under this brand name for Asia, and Goodyear own the Dunlop brand and manufacture tyres under this brand for Europe.

The Sumitomo tyres are probably those fitted as OE on the BZ4X.

So the Sumitomo manufactured Sport Maxx tyres (as fitted to the BZ4X) may be quite different to the Goodyear manufactured Sport Maxx tyres.

This happened when the Rav4 4.5 was first introduced in Europe. The Sumitomo manufactured Dunlop Grandtrek PT's fitted to the Rav4  were a different tyre to the Goodyear manufactured Dunlop Grandtrek ST's available in Europe

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bZ4X said:

It just used to list the very tyres you've just mentioned, but there's also a Yokohama listed too. Two different brands of tyres for 20 inch wheels, and two different ones for 18 inch wheels

Screenshot_20221120-220950_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-220931_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-220936_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-220940_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, egg said:

It just used to list the very tyres you've just mentioned, but there's also a Yokohama listed too. Two different brands of tyres for 20 inch wheels, and two different ones for 18 inch wheels

Screenshot_20221120-220950_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-220931_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-220936_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-220940_Chrome.jpg

Thank you, can you please share the source? 

Just now, bZ4X said:

Thank you, can you please share the source? 

It's on Toyota uk website

@bZ4X I see you’ve fallen foul of the Toyota comments answer bot again 😂. Is your reply pending approval already?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Malop said:

@bZ4X I see you’ve fallen foul of the Toyota comments answer bot again 😂. Is your reply pending approval already?

They don't like me 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Dan2020 said:

Finally.... tomorrow at 12 my car will be delivered. 🥳

Congratulations!!! You must share some pics tomorrow. 

• Like 1

My dealer is insisting that he sees the physical retention document for my private plate before he hands the car over. Which is very odd, because the retention certificate number was made available instantly that I passed onto him. Oh well, I'm sure the cert will turn up soon enough.

Hello to every future bZ4x owner like me! 
So yesterday I’ve ordered mine in trim luxury premium (this is the top trim in Bulgaria) and today I received that my car will be delivered in the fist quarter of 2024, because of higher demand for this specific model so do you think that this is normal delivery time? I will wait for answers 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ivanmihaylov110 said:

Hello to every future bZ4x owner like me! 
So yesterday I’ve ordered mine in trim luxury premium (this is the top trim in Bulgaria) and today I received that my car will be delivered in the fist quarter of 2024, because of higher demand for this specific model so do you think that this is normal delivery time? I will wait for answers 

What I was informed that next week order will be opened again and estimated delivery for top trim is April-May 2023 here in the UK. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

What I was informed that next week order will be opened again and estimated delivery for top trim is April-May 2023 here in the UK. 

I think this is adequate delivery time compared to the Bulgarian