Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

I picked my BZ4X up today. I've only driven about 5 miles, but it was a very pleasant driving experience. Smooth driving. Toyota infotainment has come on leaps and bounds, and it was a doddle to set up Apple CarPlay. I took great pleasure in throwing away the iPhone mount from my previous car, along with the USB cable. Loads of interior room, which will please the wife. I don't think I will miss the glovebox because the centre console is quite roomy. Looking forward to remotely warming the car up on frosty mornings.

First thing I did was drive to a chip shop for my lunch. As I ate my fish & chips in the car park, a couple of people stopped and stared, and an Asian lady actually started taking photos of my car! She said how nice it looked.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Mister Mike said:

First thing I did was drive to a chip shop for my lunch. As I ate my fish & chips in the car park.....

😲 you did WHAT in your brand new car ?????  😀😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jerdi said:

And he's even suggested letting his wife in as well!!

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Mister Mike said:

I picked my BZ4X up today. I've only driven about 5 miles, but it was a very pleasant driving experience. Smooth driving. Toyota infotainment has come on leaps and bounds, and it was a doddle to set up Apple CarPlay. I took great pleasure in throwing away the iPhone mount from my previous car, along with the USB cable. Loads of interior room, which will please the wife. I don't think I will miss the glovebox because the centre console is quite roomy. Looking forward to remotely warming the car up on frosty mornings.

First thing I did was drive to a chip shop for my lunch. As I ate my fish & chips in the car park, a couple of people stopped and stared, and an Asian lady actually started taking photos of my car! She said how nice it looked.

Welcome to the club. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jerdi said:

I forgot to mention that mushy peas were also involved!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, bZ4X said:

Looks like they are still selling premiere edition.

I’m assuming that now the recall is sorted and they’ve started contacting pre-order customers they are finding some cancelling their orders so they have a small quantity in stock.  Might be worth getting your dealer to check again with Toyota in case they can get you one now 

quick note for those wondering. Dealer can mute the permanent "beeping" while the car is in reverse. Just done when picking up my new license plates. Took them 2 min max

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2022 at 10:15 PM, bZ4X said:

Bz4x test drives are opened. And new price list is published. 

221121-bZ4X.pdf 64.3 kB · 13 downloads

Looks like they are still selling premiere edition. 

Looks like prices have gone up? The Toyota website still shows lower prices though.

Has anyone been offered a PCP deal recently?

Considering how many have posted receiving their cars, nobody has posted any real mileage range and in what conditions and set up, e.g. AC on/off, other accessories on/off.

Just curious. 

On 10/30/2022 at 5:13 PM, Malop said:

From the manual it looks like it’s a setting in the driver screen menus. 

7A5F3C67-36DE-4E7C-BD52-067074F1E0E3.jpeg

D06818E1-1DF0-49CD-B2A5-CC73E195D803.jpeg

In the car's settings, I turned off the driver monitor warning. But it, very annoyingly, pesters me with a message and a chime that the camera monitor function is not available when I'm driving in a leisurely manner one-handed.

• Confused 1

Finally picked my car up this week. Premier Edition in Scarlet Flare and on 20” wheels.

Only driving experience so far is drive back from dealer but it really is a great drive. Sat on the driveway and set everything up, including face recognition. 

Didn’t have a problem with setting the seat up to see the driver screen clearly and to be comfortable. 

The most fun has been how the driver seat moves backwards when you turn the car off and forwards when you turn it on to allow easier access. 

Will post more driving and range experience information as the weeks go on but so far the 5 mile drive home got about 2.4 miles/KWH. That did come with a warning in the MyT app for heavy acceleration (to which I said to myself, yes it was 😂)

p.s. I’ve update the poll but couldn’t remove my original vote of waiting for Premier edition as I couldn’t remember which device I did it on

430CE467-44E1-4E84-8EC4-EB8BC3C609D6.jpeg

• Like 8

On 11/26/2022 at 11:42 AM, Rob Cherry said:

Considering how many have posted receiving their cars, nobody has posted any real mileage range and in what conditions and set up, e.g. AC on/off, other accessories on/off.

Just curious. 

220 km range from 95% to 6% on the highway, constant cruise speed 100km/h, heating on - eco mode, 6° celsius constant temp. ourside.

Actual milage 917 km. For this milage I have charged 115 kw with a cost of around 28 euro.

• Sad 1

On 11/26/2022 at 1:15 PM, Malop said:

Finally picked my car up this week. Premier Edition in Scarlet Flare and on 20” wheels.

Only driving experience so far is drive back from dealer but it really is a great drive. Sat on the driveway and set everything up, including face recognition. 

Didn’t have a problem with setting the seat up to see the driver screen clearly and to be comfortable. 

The most fun has been how the driver seat moves backwards when you turn the car off and forwards when you turn it on to allow easier access. 

Will post more driving and range experience information as the weeks go on but so far the 5 mile drive home got about 2.4 miles/KWH. That did come with a warning in the MyT app for heavy acceleration (to which I said to myself, yes it was 😂)

p.s. I’ve update the poll but couldn’t remove my original vote of waiting for Premier edition as I couldn’t remember which device I did it on

430CE467-44E1-4E84-8EC4-EB8BC3C609D6.jpeg

Congratulations @Malop !!! I hope you enjoy it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dan2020 said:

220 km range from 95% to 6% on the highway, constant cruise speed 100km/h, heating on - eco mode, 6° celsius constant temp. ourside.

Actual milage 917 km. For this milage I have charged 115 kw with a cost of around 28 euro.

So you got a quarter of the specified factory range? Is this fwd and 18"? 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Dan2020 said:

Corection: 165 kw charged... forgot about 50 kw from today. 😅

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, fcpaulcheng said:

That has been discussed to death already here: 

... and doesn't impact "Delivery dates" at all ... 😉

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for my BZ in port in the US to get new wheels with no delivery date.  Yesterday, I saw new BZ units built in November showing up on dealer websites and for me, that was the last straw.  Why should I wait on a car that's weathered in port for 6+ months and not get a new one off the line faster?  I decided it was time to move on and I cancelled my allocation.  Just dropping by to thank all of you for your insight and information during this mess.  Merry Christmas and good luck to you all!

Robert

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got my premiere editin bz4x 😌 very satisfying driving experience except the range!

Toyota made a futuristic car and the features are great!

• Like 4

Just now, bZ4X said:

Finally got my premiere editin bz4x 😌 very satisfying driving experience except the range!

20221218_120338-01.thumb.jpeg.21ea9815d7c8ae48d5ca4cff57b40dc9.jpeg

• Like 5

On 12/24/2022 at 9:25 PM, bZ4X said:

Congrats on finally getting your BZ.  Beautiful car.

My precious allocation is still in port waiting on new wheels.  Dealer has an inbound unit almost exactly the same and that unit was built in November.  The straw that broke the camel’s back.

Anyway, I started looking at the ID.4 again, especially since the 2023 models are built in the US and qualify for the $7,500 US credit.  Lucked out and found two about 150 miles from my house.  Both were just delivered and available.  Picked up a fairly loaded ID.4 Pro S AWD 2 days later.  Very surprised about the functionality and very happy so far.  A few quirks but much better software than the first time I looked at them.

Just wishing all you guys and gals that I have spent a big part of 2022 with a Happy New Year and hope your BZ units are more than worth the wait!☺️

6792373F-F022-4129-8759-06BF31CEB64D.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links