Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

UK customer never took delivery so technically they haven't been inconvenienced as they haven't had there vehicles yet.

It's the same as factory ordering any other brand new car - sometimes the delivery dates will slip.

Well despite everything , still quite excited by the prospect of actually gettign this vehicle hopefully this year.

Once car receieved, would it be appropriate / allowed to write up a review of the car here, perhaps with pictures of inside/outside/boot space etc . ?

5 hours ago, W id said:

I am in Sweden and know for sure bolts have arrived since my dealer said that they will fix their demo car on Monday and that it can be test driven next week. 

Please record video with bolts and interior. Good luck with that 🤞

I don't know why people still don't get delivery date. People have been given estimated delivery date. 

4 hours ago, forkingabout said:

US cars have a different specification of wheels.

Do anyone know what is different about the US wheels vs UK, and why they are different ?

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

I don't know why people still don't get delivery date. People have been given estimated delivery date. 

Our My-T app still says "order being processed..."

Nothing has changed, but we hope for November delivery

23 hours ago, egg said:

They never did, so rang again 3 hrs later to be assured i would receive a call before the end of the day........ i never did.

Just emailed my dealer through the Toyota website to see if i get a reply.

Really getting to the end of my tether now!!!!!

So had a call back from my dealer this morning at last.

Told me his delay in getting in touch with me was due to him chasing Toyota for info.

Told me nothing i didn't already know. There's now a fix in place (we know). He got confirmation my car is in the country (i know it's at Burnaston)

The delivery estimate he had from Toyota was for December but he said this was prior to the fix being agreed. 

So he also said to ignore that as he was expecting the fix to be applied and the car to be delivered much sooner, and will let me know if he gets any more information, and a more realistic delivery date from Toyota.

• Like 2

After dropping a scathing email to my dealer about the lack of communication and updates during the recall period and since - before sending this email earlier today, my dealer still had not contacted me to inform the recall was over etc. I have now had an update in writing that my car (BZ4x Motion, FWD) will be ready for pick up at dealer 20th of October. 

Good luck everyone hope that you all get good info soon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, swoop5511 said:

After dropping a scathing email to my dealer about the lack of communication and updates during the recall period and since - before sending this email earlier today, my dealer still had not contacted me to inform the recall was over etc. I have now had an update in writing that my car (BZ4x Motion, FWD) will be ready for pick up at dealer 20th of October. 

That is great news for you, hope it turns out to be accurate for you.

May we ask when you originally placed your order please , thanks.

18 minutes ago, lightboxcar said:

That is great news for you, hope it turns out to be accurate for you.

May we ask when you originally placed your order please , thanks.

Ordered early June. At the time I was supposed to get the car mid / end July. I suspect that my trim / colour combo was ready and available. The day after placing the order the car showed as on location in Nuneaton on the MyToytota App. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, swoop5511 said:

Ordered early June. At the time I was supposed to get the car mid / end July. I suspect that my trim / colour combo was ready and available. The day after placing the order the car showed as on location in Nuneaton on the MyToytota App. 

Good luck, please do let us know if/when you actually collect the BZ4X

Hmmm, I went into my dealer today.

I reserved 8th Feb.

They told me there was a recall and there was no further update on it. As if I wasn't aware🤦.

Was told my car hadn't been built and there was no ETA. 

Showed them the confirmation from June that it was in Derby and my original estimated delivery. 

They have no update. 

Maybe I'll see it soon. Maybe I won't. 

I didn't expect someone to be told a delivery date of 20th October, which is encouraging.

• Confused 1

I've now emailed Toyota Online as the order started with them before transferring to my local dealer. 

I would really like to get the car in the next couple of weeks. I currently drive a Supra and it is not the car for heading into Winter. 

Will update you all as won't get a response until next week now. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:52 PM, swoop5511 said:

Congratulations!

Did they email you or you received a post? By the way please update us here about delivery 😊 You may be the first to be delivered.

This is from Toyota Japan (translated):

Estimated time of factory shipment of bZ4X as of October 11th:

About 4-5 months after placing the order

Due to the spread of COVID-19 and the worldwide shortage of semiconductor parts, production delays are currently occurring in many vehicle models. Regarding the corona infection, we will thoroughly implement infection control measures at each workplace and supplier, and with regard to parts procurement, we will widely call for cooperation with parts and semiconductor manufacturers, and will produce in other regions. We will do our best to secure the supply of parts.

Customers who have already placed an order may not be able to meet the originally scheduled delivery date depending on the model. Also, for customers who are currently considering purchasing a vehicle, it may take longer than usual to deliver the vehicle.

We would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to our customers due to the delay in vehicle production.

We will do our best to deliver the vehicle to the customer as soon as possible, so we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Flow from order to deliveryinconvenience this may cause.

Flow from order to delivery

* The above is the manufacturer's factory shipping prospect. After the vehicle is shipped from the factory, it takes time to transport it to the dealers in each prefecture and prepare the vehicle for delivery at the dealers until it is actually delivered to the customer.

* The actual delivery time to customers will vary depending on the situation at the dealership, so please contact the dealership for details.

*The above is the outlook as of October 11. It may fluctuate depending on the production status and the order status of the store.

*In addition to the above, some options/functions and their combinations may require additional time.

Please contact your dealer for more inf ormation.

I ordered in April and my bZ4X has been held in Derby since early July. I recently sent a frustrated complaint to my dealer about poor communication and then got a series of responses today- first saying (with a screen shot) that delivery of my car was expected 19th Dec. Soon after I received an updated screen shot from what looked like a Toyota tracking system called 'Critical Vehicle List' saying 'Planned resolution within the next 2 weeks' and 'next update due Friday 21st October'. Make of that what you wish but it seems that this information must be available to other Toyota dealers to access. However, despite this positive information I'm not holding my breath for an early resolution given the previous delays...

Dave

• Thanks 2

You are lucky as you have at least received some information.  My order was also placed in April but I heard nothing!

I suspect that all Toyota dealers must have access to this list but most don't bother to keep purchasers informed. I find it hard to understand why Toyota and the UK dealers have been so poor with communication about the bZ4X. Anyway, it does look as though the bZ4Xs held in the UK will start to come through before Christmas at least.

Dave

This probably doesn't mean anything but just had 2 unsuccessful attempts to get into the My Toyota app. On 3rd attempt it started logging in but came up with an error and told me to try again in 10 minutes

6 minutes ago, egg said:

This probably doesn't mean anything but just had 2 unsuccessful attempts to get into the My Toyota app. On 3rd attempt it started logging in but came up with an error and told me to try again in 10 minutes

It's just let me log in and no changes I'm afraid, clutching at straws 😵

8 hours ago, dab1054 said:

I ordered in April and my bZ4X has been held in Derby since early July. I recently sent a frustrated complaint to my dealer about poor communication and then got a series of responses today- first saying (with a screen shot) that delivery of my car was expected 19th Dec. Soon after I received an updated screen shot from what looked like a Toyota tracking system called 'Critical Vehicle List' saying 'Planned resolution within the next 2 weeks' and 'next update due Friday 21st October'. Make of that what you wish but it seems that this information must be available to other Toyota dealers to access. However, despite this positive information I'm not holding my breath for an early resolution given the previous delays...

Dave

Thanks Dave for the info.

"delivery of my car was expected 19th Dec....."  seems possibly out of date , maybe it was put on the system prior to the fix being resolved.

It cannot possibly take three months to install new wheel bolts.

Like you, in the absence of firm official update/news, we are not holding our breath either.

22 hours ago, dab1054 said:

Dave

Thank you for update. Good luck with that 🤞

What about your myT app? Does it say anything? 

21 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

Thank you for update. Good luck with that 🤞

Not sure any of us can rely on the My-T app.

Our vehicle is/was in Derby end of June 2022.  But the My-T app says is has not even been built yet !!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

Nope, it just says 'Processing Order' since it was reset a few months ago. Even the F12 trick to access ETA no longer works. I was able to track my original order to Derby before it was deleted. I'm hoping that MyT app will activate once the bZ4X wheel bolt repairs have been done and the car is finally released to my dealer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links