Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

13 minutes ago, Dave C 17 said:

Have you checked the wheel nuts ...... 👍

I tried but what what you see is plastic hub cap and wheel nuts are seen. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dave C 17 said:

Have you checked the wheel nuts ...... 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malop said:

Interested in more about this. Toyota have said no free charging in UK but 6 months free subscription to their charging application (which seems to be their version of ZapMaps). Did you get anymore info on it?

May be you right  Screenshot_20221026-202321.thumb.png.e04c66c199d5e18332eed4344465ccf9.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bZ4X said:

Wooow congrats! You are the first person in the UK delivered! 

Please share with us yout experiencea and advises. Most of us will be delivering next month, I guess. 

Have you applied for free charging station? 

https://youtu.be/UaLjMxH10yc

Useful video. It works for bz4x as well. I don't think this is mentioned in the manual.

50 minutes ago, Rajavina said:

https://youtu.be/UaLjMxH10yc

Useful video. It works for bz4x as well. I don't think this is mentioned in the manual.

Yes, I guess this was confirmed by Toyota UK mag site at the question and answers for bz4x. 

2 minutes ago, rootraker said:

My bZ4X arrived at the dealer today. It's happening folks!

Image.thumb.jpeg.94133bace606085f7b4ebd3fc5064ff5.jpeg

Great news! This is UK right? Which trim? 

51 minutes ago, rootraker said:

Yes this is UK. Vision AWD.

So now they started fixing AWD models. Good news! Please inform us for delivery date. 

It seems, they will deliver premier editions last. 

Ready to go as soon as I want it, but for personal reasons not picking up for a few weeks.

Subaru Solterra is ready for test drive after 31.10.2022 at some dealers in the UK. Waiting for good news from Toyota side too. 

• Confused 1

Just read a Norwegian range test made yesterday and that was not good. That estimated the range to 254 km when driving 50/50 city and road (not highway) in 6-8 degrees. (It was on a solterra) and he was disappointed. The car drove really well but range was an issue. it worries me a bit since I live in Sweden and 8 degrees is by far the coldest we’ll see the coming months. Any takes?

EEF018B2-2719-4F24-84C9-3A69621E5ABA.png

Wow, that's not much more than 150 miles pretty poor, I guess that would be the AWD version?

I know it's AWD but that's about 150 miles. That would almost double my estimated energy cost for a FWD.

Wow... This is a realy bad news... This could be what Toyota is trying not to lell us?

This is just a fact of life with all BEVs, not just the bz4x - They all take a big hit when it's too cold unless the car has active temperature control of the Battery. It's one of the reasons I want one with a much higher energy density than what's currently on the market, so that I can have ICE range without having to buy a giant land barge, as all the range figures they quote are in optimal conditions, and those still aren't reachable in the real world, so in worst-case conditions the range drops from being barely okay for me to unfit for purpose.

• Like 1

Just had a look at Bjorn Nyland's figures on his spreadsheet for winter range testing and that seems pretty poor (although to be fair i only studied the Tesla Model Y for comparison). If it was highway (motorway) cruising at 70/75 mph then i could understand it. Don't suppose the tester said wether they had dc rapid charged more than twice that day did they? As it appears when doing so, there is a temporary range reduction until the Battery is slow charged to full again. 

I'm also thinking he may have just driven to an indicated range of zero miles? Not driven below this until car comes to a stop like Bjorn does, there may be a large buffer under this

5 hours ago, Rob Cherry said:

I know it's AWD but that's about 150 miles. That would almost double my estimated energy cost for a FWD.

I just picked up my FWD BZ and it was charged to 95% and the range was 254miles. Which is in the 80% of the declared WLPT range. It was 15 degrees and raining.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, swoop5511 said:

I just picked up my FWD BZ and it was charged to 95% and the range was 254miles. Which is in the 80% of the declared WLPT range. It was 15 degrees and raining.

Congratulations! How did you find cars comfort, driving, road/wind noise, etc? And what about lack of rear wiper

16 minutes ago, swoop5511 said:

That's more reassuring thank you but I want to correct my statement of earlier, that it would double my cost which was a ridiculous thing to say. If I assume a 25% drop in winter range it would add around (only) an extra £30 pa based on 7,000 miles home charging at 7.5p per kWh, (Octopus). Annual cost of approx £150

I test drove a bZ in May before recall and it did 4.2 miles per kWh in the warm, that's equal to 4.2 X 71 kWh Battery = 280+ miles. The car was excellent to drive. I hope to have mine next week and I look forward to hearing you evaluation of your bZ.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bZ4X said:

Congratulations! How did you find cars comfort, driving, road/wind noise, etc? And what about lack of rear wiper? 

Give me some time. Ill post a first "review" in week or so. Driving home in the rain - i did not notice at all that there was no rear windshield wiper

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, swoop5511 said:

When I went for a test drive a few months back, the car made some annoying beeping noises when I drove it one-handed. Apparently, there's a camera that monitors for a sleepy-eyed driver and it gets annoyed if it can't see your face. Do you know if this feature can be turned off, as I often drive one-handed with my hand at the top of the steering wheel.

11 minutes ago, Mister Mike said:

Do you know if this feature can be turned off

From the manual it looks like it’s a setting in the driver screen menus. 

7A5F3C67-36DE-4E7C-BD52-067074F1E0E3.jpeg

D06818E1-1DF0-49CD-B2A5-CC73E195D803.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links