Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Correct Mud guards for Verso-S

Budz

Can someone please point me out a set of mud guards which stop spraying water to the rear windscreen please? 

If you have installed anything other than the genuine Toyota ones could you please also upload few pictures of it plus tell me where you got that please?

Ive bought the genuine Toyota ones for the Verso-S and installed but what a waste of money that was. I think its too smaller and cannot completely stop water getting splash to the rear windscreen. 

Pictures attached

20220907_173144.jpg

20220907_173156.jpg

Are you sure it's the wheels and not just aerodynamic 'vacuum' from the car's movement?

Almost all hatchbacks tend to 'suck' air and anything in it (water, dirt, dust) into their wake which is why their backs tend to be dirtier than any other part of the car.

Bloody hell, that's quite a step up from the "CLEAN ME!" and "I WISH MY WIFE WAS THIS DIRTY!" and assorted poorly-drawn genitalia I usually see :laugh: 

7 minutes ago, Cyker said:

!Removed! hell, that's quite a step up from the "CLEAN ME!" and "I WISH MY WIFE WAS THIS DIRTY!" and assorted poorly-drawn genitalia I usually see :laugh: 

Must be a bit high end where you are Cyker, the best we get around here is "Klen mi" and "wosh dis ven".

I don't think spelling is a high priority on the curriculum in Lincolnshire.

Love the artwork on flash 22's link.

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 11:33 PM, Cyker said:

Are you sure it's the wheels and not just aerodynamic 'vacuum' from the car's movement?

Almost all hatchbacks tend to 'suck' air and anything in it (water, dirt, dust) into their wake which is why their backs tend to be dirtier than any other part of the car.

Could it happen when driving 45mph too?