Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hard to find window regulator

WL1

I need to replace the front right window regulator (electric) on my daughter's Corolla GS 1.4vvti, 2001. Toyota tell me the part is no longer available and I have tried various after market suppliers who say they have an equivalent part but which turns out not to fit. Having taken the door apart the existing regulator may not be original as it is not a Toyota branded one. The regulator is marked BROSE 102 580-XXX, 01-05 101273. It is attached to a Bosch motor marked FPG 12v 0130 821 909. The motor works fine but the regulator has sloppy joints and doesn't move the window evenly.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find a replacement regulator or get my existing one fixed? Went to National Windscreens who told us not to use the window - but couldn't help with fixing it! Any help appreciated.

I think Brose are a known brand in window regulators; I recall the name from fiddling with a window on a Cavalier I had back in the day. Could be OE.

Going by the vin (RHD UK built car) the part number is

69810-02090

looking at parts for your year and spec

Japan built cars use

69810-12560

UK built, LHD cars use

69810-02100

Hopefully that can give you some direction

• Like 1

69810-12560 is the only number i can find cross-references for, if you fall down the rabbit hole that crosses back to 69801-12170 (6980112170)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links