Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying a 2022 Reg Prius

Samoyed

Seriously considering buying a 2022 reg Prius Business Edition Plus (£29,495) 7,000+ miles on clock

Does anyone know the specific differences/upgrades between this and a 2020 model  which I have also seen for sale slightly cheaper ?

So far I can only see the addition of Apple Car Play and Android Auto, unless anyone else knows different ?

Thanks if anyone can help. 

Wouldn't have thought there would be many differences as the Prius suffered from low sales volumes in recent years and was discontinued from sale in the UK in January 2022.

• Like 1

Not a great price I nearly bought one just before it was discontinued brand new in Dec 2021 the new Carwow price for a Business Edition Plus model in metallic paint was £25200. Wait time was quoted as 6 months plus though so bought something else

• Like 1

Wow, so they're going up in value, I didn't know the original price so Thanks for the information 👍

AS with many used cars values have increased. I bought a 2021 Prius Excel with only 1500 miles on the clock in July of this year and the value now to p/ex is more than I paid retail. It really is a crazy time . If you are set on a Prius go for a used top spec Excel with low mileage and it will last you at least until the warranty expires in 10 years !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thera are rumours for a new 2023 Prius will be introduce soon, perhaps will be another year before been offered for sale if at all in UK. 👍

• Thanks 1

Apparently revealed in Japan around the 16th or 17th. Just hope ground clearance is a little more than the Gen4. Good news is that the same excellent engine will be in the range amongst other more powerful options. See here:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Gen4 prius has excellent reliability and power train. However, the look is hedious and ubikgly.  It fails just because the looks. Exterior is so odd, interior with steering wheel like a transformer and Orca whales. 

I feel it is so Odd and unbareble to look at although very nice to drive. Much better than 2 and 3rd gen. But 2nd and 3rd gen are way more elegant.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really like the look of the Plug-In Prius. The front-end especially looks really good. A shame we can't buy it anymore!

The 5th gen. looks great! I really hope Toyota UK change their mind and make it available.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links