Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driving a JDM to France

Olympian

I am planning to drive to France. I know that V5C is needed. A clean air sticker is needed.......

As my car is a JDM. The vehicle details in the V5C is not as detail as a UKDM (my pervious car). Will it be a trouble when i apply for the sticker and will they ( French Officers) check my V5C when i cross the borders?

Thank you

• 6 months later...

Hi @Olympian, did you find the answers to this? Interested to know as I'm planning something similar for the future. Thanks in advance! 🙂

• 2 months later...

Just for info on this if anyone is looking to do this. I regularly take my JDM to Europe and have got the Crit Air sticker as mentioned above. As you say the v5c is not as detailed as you say but I have been stopped by the Gendarmerie in France and the GNR in Portugal (National Guard) and had no issues. The borders in France not interested in v5c.

Hope that helps.

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links