Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2022 Aygo X Boot sizes not all the same.

Donrald

My Aygo is an X Exclusive with the JBL sound system. I ordered from Toyota the rubber boot liner. It came today. It does not fit. I went back to the dealer who assured me it does as they had put in a few already. He tried and failed. The boot liner’s depth is slightly too much and it buts up against the backs of the rear seats.

The next bit does not make sense. The chap trying to fit it said it was because the rear seats are moved slightly further forward to accommodate the JBL woofer in the boot. It does not make sense for two reasons. One is if the seats were further forward and thus the boot bigger then the boot liner would have fitted as more space is provided for it. The other is it is not the woofer as that sits below floor level in the boot. The normal floor mat that comes with the car lies flat, the woofer does not affect it.

Thus it seems there is a variation in boot sizes. Or I could have a lemon and something went wrong during manufacture that made the boot slightly shorter in length.

the dealer has reverted back to Toyota for advice.

There are two types of liner, they got you the wrong one, that's all 

PW241-0H000  OR

PW241-0H001

• Like 1

Does it have a woofer in the boot, they usually sit in the spare ? i cant see that being an issue, the only difference may be if it has a spare tire or not

There are two sizes, the normal one and the mid level one which I had to buy after having the my space saver wheel fitted, it is a great deal smaller.

I reckon it's the mid level one you need.  Sounds like your guy at Toyota doesn't realise there are two !!

Thanks for the help here. I shall go back to the dealer and wake him up.

• 2 months later...

Glad I found this, as I've been scratching my head trying to squeeze PW241-0H001 into my Aygo X with JBL. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 3:20 PM, Parts-King said:

There are two types of liner, they got you the wrong one, that's all 

PW241-0H000  OR

PW241-0H001

Based on the information I found, depends if you have the optional JBL sound system:

Boot liner mat for vehicles with JBL® sound system (The loading floor is in a higher position than on vehicles without a JBL® sound system) PW241-0H000

Boot liner mat for vehicles without a JBL® sound system (The loading floor is in a lower position than on vehicles with a JBL® sound system) PW241-0H001

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links