Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What did you do with your bZ4X today?

bZ4xSupra

20 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

Hmmm Dealer gifted it to me then 😊

Do you have mud flaps as well, they’re also part of the protection pack.

oh and congrats in finally getting your car, your story was definitely one of the more extreme BZ4X delivery stories. 

2 hours ago, Malop said:

Do you have mud flaps as well, they’re also part of the protection pack.

oh and congrats in finally getting your car, your story was definitely one of the more extreme BZ4X delivery stories. 

Yes I have them too 😁 cool! 

20221119_124014.thumb.jpg.09ad537e7f7262076af78bcf3667c402.jpg

• Like 2

Remove hubcaps on 18” XLE wheels and installed Rav4 TRD offroad center caps.  $6  each vs $17 each for the caps with Toyota logo.2128F4F7-8DC7-443B-88E1-190D13611D5A.thumb.jpeg.b328c7931b0455762733dc40786a1136.jpeg25CE998A-4638-4101-8507-1F0DB8767634.thumb.jpeg.fe46be987e32caed5fd3236cc7c0bddc.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 11:00 AM, bZ4X said:

One question: Have u received rubber boot mat with your car? Is it coming with all bz4x? 

PW24142006.thumb.jpg.dfa4d0dd814a399ac9743b202dbe97a6.jpg

My dealer threw them in with the vehicle purchase "for free", along with some rubber mats for the front footwells. I'm keeping the rubber boot mat in place, because muddy boots etc, but I put the others in the shed, as it's unlikely I'll use them.

• Like 2

I charged my car using 50 kwh rapid dc charging point. I was very satisfied that it was 20% when first connected and 50% when I finished my coffee. %50 was more than enough for my remaining journey!

Ordered some car accessories online. I will share them here with pics when receive them. 

20230103_115031-01.thumb.jpeg.6f7ed81bd7b187df7dba62642edd768b.jpeg

• Like 1

Drove Nottingham to Manchester and back. Left at 100% and charged once at an Instavolt 50KW charger. Same as @bZ4X I was happy with the charge I got while having a coffee. Got me home on 22% so will charge over night on off peak. 

3 hours ago, Malop said:

Drove Nottingham to Manchester and back. Left at 100% and charged once at an Instavolt 50KW charger. Same as @bZ4X I was happy with the charge I got while having a coffee. Got me home on 22% so will charge over night on off peak. 

I hope you did more than just there and back. If I'm right, this is only 160 miles round trip. This car supposed to do this without charging when started with 100% SOC.

I've had car since October, driven Brighton to Warwick (and back twice), 150 miles and range says about 30 miles left when I arrive in Warwick.

Once very cold and once very wet.

Two up with lots of luggage, keeping to national speed limits (so 73mph on screen and 70mph on Tom Tom Amigo app)

I've also run beyond 0 miles for just over 5 extra miles, especially as the buffer must be big,,

Slight reduction in power but 60mph still possible.

I'll try 10 additional miles when in the mood.

Averaging 3.1 kWh over 1000 miles

Charged up, just to test, at Banbury and car accepting 104kWh  

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Mo P said:

I've had car since October, driven Brighton to Warwick (and back twice), 150 miles and range says about 30 miles left when I arrive in Warwick.

Once very cold and once very wet.

Two up with lots of luggage, keeping to national speed limits (so 73mph on screen and 70mph on Tom Tom Amigo app)

I've also run beyond 0 miles for just over 5 extra miles, especially as the buffer must be big,,

Slight reduction in power but 60mph still possible.

I'll try 10 additional miles when in the mood.

Averaging 3.1 kWh over 1000 miles

Charged up, just to test, at Banbury and car accepting 104kWh  

I assume your car is fwd? 

21 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

I assume your car is fwd? 

No need to assume - it's in Martin's profile as it should be: "Toyota Model: BX4X Motion 2wd". OK he's got the model name wrong ... 🙂 ... but it's a FWD Motion

Today, I parked up in a very tight spot and escaped out of the passenger door. Don't ask.

Should you find yourself in this situation, spare yourself extreme embarrassment by waiting until there's nobody around to see. The centre console is pretty high, so you need to be fairly fit to do this. What you don't want to do is end up kicking the headlight main beam or headbutting the rear view mirror. After some experimentation, I found the following worked best.

1. Slide the seat back as far as it will go.
  2. Swing your right leg (UK) over the centre console, so you are facing backwards.
  3. Mount the centre console, like clinging onto a horse without a saddle.
  4. Manoeuvre yourself into the passenger seat and escape the vehicle.

I cursed the legislators who forbade Toyota from adding the remote control facility in the UK, as this would have saved me a lot of hassle.

Whilst this escapade could well prove to be amusing for onlookers, there is also a serious side. If you are unlucky enough to roll your BZ4X into a ditch, your life might depend on being able to get out. I didn't take the course on surviving a helicopter ditching, but I felt I was half way there this morning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mister Mike,  could you please post a video, I can’t quite comprehend all the movements. I would be so pleased if you could.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, philip42h said:

No need to assume - it's in Martin's profile as it should be: "Toyota Model: BX4X Motion 2wd". OK he's got the model name wrong ... 🙂 ... but it's a FWD Motion

sorry guys assumed as there is only the FWD as 2wd was clear, I'll use the FWD description from now on,,,got 3.4m/kWh on drive home last night,, yipee,,,

2 hours ago, Mo P said:

sorry guys assumed as there is only the FWD as 2wd was clear, I'll use the FWD description from now on,,,got 3.4m/kWh on drive home last night,, yipee,,,

Sorry Martin, I was teasing ... you have a bZ4X rather than a BX4X - it's a silly name! 😄

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2023 at 11:30 PM, Mister Mike said:

Today, I parked up in a very tight spot and escaped out of the passenger door. Don't ask.

Should you find yourself in this situation, spare yourself extreme embarrassment by waiting until there's nobody around to see. The centre console is pretty high, so you need to be fairly fit to do this. What you don't want to do is end up kicking the headlight main beam or headbutting the rear view mirror. After some experimentation, I found the following worked best.

1. Slide the seat back as far as it will go.
  2. Swing your right leg (UK) over the centre console, so you are facing backwards.
  3. Mount the centre console, like clinging onto a horse without a saddle.
  4. Manoeuvre yourself into the passenger seat and escape the vehicle.

I cursed the legislators who forbade Toyota from adding the remote control facility in the UK, as this would have saved me a lot of hassle.

Whilst this escapade could well prove to be amusing for onlookers, there is also a serious side. If you are unlucky enough to roll your BZ4X into a ditch, your life might depend on being able to get out. I didn't take the course on surviving a helicopter ditching, but I felt I was half way there this morning.

I totally aggree👍"I cursed the legislators who forbade Toyota from adding the remote control facility in the UK" 

I was very excited with this feauture. Other brands are adding autonomous driving, and Toyota is removing remote parking! 

On 1/6/2023 at 9:56 AM, Mo P said:

No problem, I just didn't check on your profile. 😊

Got a message from a colleague at work today. They’d seen my car in the car park and messaged me to say they got a BZ4X in December. 
2 owners in the same building. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I bought these for door buttona as they are not illuminated. 

I could not test properly but night in the city trafic they were glowing enough to spot each button location. 

20230118_173831.thumb.jpg.b759fbd755f46fe9a77eb360e7c50284.jpg

20230118_175007.thumb.jpg.481bccbf348fc9fa07b0d7609de44bbb.jpg

I also bought other accessories and will share soon here. 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2023 at 8:59 PM, bZ4X said:

I bought these for door buttona as they are not illuminated. 

I could not test properly but night in the city trafic they were glowing enough to spot each button location. 

20230118_173831.thumb.jpg.b759fbd755f46fe9a77eb360e7c50284.jpg

20230118_175007.thumb.jpg.481bccbf348fc9fa07b0d7609de44bbb.jpg

I also bought other accessories and will share soon here. 

I am quite happy with glow in the dark stickers. I know where to find buttons now in the dark! I believe Toyota tried to limited all interior illumination to save Battery.

Anyway, other accessories I bought will apply one by one:

Aliexpress 

1) £1.56  38%OFF | 2 Pieces Anti-Scratch Trim Sticker,Carbon Fiber Rearview Mirror Protector Anti-Rub Strip Sticker Anti-Collision Strip

2)  £0.35 50%OFF | New! 2PCS Universal Car Rear View Mirror Rain Cover Sun Visor Eyebrow Carbon Fiber Side View Mirror Rain Guard Auto Protection

3) £2.84  41%OFF | 4PCS Car Door Edge Protector Guards Sticker Strip Anti Scratch Collision Auto Vehicle Door Protective Abrasion

(+shipping +custom duty %20 costs)

Amazon UK

4) £ 28.8  Gtechniq Auto G1 ClearVision Smart Glass for Cars, Repels Water off Glass and Windscreens, Easy to Use, Lasts up to 20,000 Miles, 100ml

(This is one of the best hydrophobic coating in the market with a very long life. I bought this for %360 camera and rear window)

20230121_090608.thumb.jpg.3f96c2dc35736084a53898073e3c507d.jpg

• Like 3

Tried my 64GB USB stick to listen to old music. It was working with my previous car whereas didn't work with bZ4x. Then I came to know through the dealer that only FAT32 formated USB works with Toyota. Reformatted and it's working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rajavina said:

Tried my 64GB USB stick to listen to old music. It was working with my previous car whereas didn't work with bZ4x. Then I came to know through the dealer that only FAT32 formated USB works with Toyota. Reformatted and it's working.

Yes unfortunately 2 days ago I had exactly same problem. And car needsl wireless android auto. iPhone wireless car play is standart!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bZ4X said:

I am quite happy with glow in the dark stickers. I know where to find buttons now in the dark! I believe Toyota tried to limited all interior illumination to save battery.

Anyway, other accessories I bought will apply one by one:

Aliexpress 

1) £1.56  38%OFF | 2 Pieces Anti-Scratch Trim Sticker,Carbon Fiber Rearview Mirror Protector Anti-Rub Strip Sticker Anti-Collision Strip

2)  £0.35 50%OFF | New! 2PCS Universal Car Rear View Mirror Rain Cover Sun Visor Eyebrow Carbon Fiber Side View Mirror Rain Guard Auto Protection

3) £2.84  41%OFF | 4PCS Car Door Edge Protector Guards Sticker Strip Anti Scratch Collision Auto Vehicle Door Protective Abrasion

(+shipping +custom duty %20 costs)

Amazon UK

4) £ 28.8  Gtechniq Auto G1 ClearVision Smart Glass for Cars, Repels Water off Glass and Windscreens, Easy to Use, Lasts up to 20,000 Miles, 100ml

(This is one of the best hydrophobic coating in the market with a very long life. I bought this for %360 camera and rear window)

I applied G1 ClearVision for part of the windsecreen. I wasn't expecting this performance! And I only applied one layer coating for trial! This will help a lot for my %360 camera system and back window. Prepared a video for you:

• Like 2

Today, I installed two accessories on my bZ4X.

Universal Car Rear View Mirror Rain Cover Sun Visor Eyebrow Carbon Fiber Side View Mirror Rain Guard Auto Protection

Anti-Scratch Trim Sticker,Carbon Fiber Rearview Mirror Protector Anti-Rub Strip Sticker Anti-Collision Strip 

20230128_132939-01.thumb.jpeg.4df1b0ca4658e3772b7f79bc2674487c.jpeg 

20230128_132956-01.thumb.jpeg.9f31c61cfe7aa1d489b48d44442896bc.jpeg 

20230128_132953-01.thumb.jpeg.a95a35674db710265f00cc3e576424e6.jpeg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links