Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Profile not syncing

ricardo999007

Hi, got the CHR 6 months ago, and now the profile won't sync !

I;ve tried putting in my passeord again, but it won't give me an option to enter a CAPITAL letter, I press the Shift button, but nothng happens !

Any ideas please ?

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Simone80 said:

have you solved this problem? my shift button works well

No, still ongoing

still no capital letters to enter?

afaik you can't reset the password as a capital letter is always required in the toyota account password

On 11/30/2022 at 10:21 AM, ricardo999007 said:

No, still ongoing

yesterday morning I had the same error profile not synced message: in the morning it won't let me to input the password as there was some evident big problem elsewhere, but in the evening same message and then it let me to input the password

I noticed that also in my system the SHIFT button SEEM to be greyed out and not responsive but insisting to press it many times and switching between numbers letters and so on did the trick. it seems somehow unlocked, I also tryed to keep it pushed for soime second but I don't know if that did something

but that key it definitely has a bad responsiveness

On 11/11/2022 at 8:28 PM, ricardo999007 said:

Hi, got the CHR 6 months ago, and now the profile won't sync !

I;ve tried putting in my passeord again, but it won't give me an option to enter a CAPITAL letter, I press the Shift button, but nothng happens !

Any ideas please ?

No ideas but the same problem with a bz4x at 3 weeks old. Did original sync with no problems, but now keep getting a message that it cannot sync and like yours, the shift key is not working properly. I have found that by pressing it between 6 and 20 times it sometimes works. So signed in again, but next day not syncing. Now the rear NS pasanger won't unlock.

Not a happy bunny at the moment

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links