Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Gti Or 92 Accord 2.2

stella

ive been offered buy an 92 honda accord off an old bloke down the road from me,hes owned it from new,covered 40.000 miles,interior and exterior like new,full service history and garaged through out its ownersship,and hardly drives it above 50! he wants £300 quid for it,i think the power output is around 145 bhp but with friends in the states that can easily be raised with a few bits and bobs,

im in two minds,keep the gti cause of the total reliability its gave me plus the good power its got{still spins the wheels in second :D } or get the accord cause of the space for the kids etc :)

cheers stella

Id take both!!!

OR

Take the engine outta the Accord and somhow stick it in the GTi! B)

Ad

Keep the Rolla, and have the Accord for the school run. Sounds like a good deal for £300 though!(as long as it's not also a PX for the Rolla) :thumbsup:

lol,nope luckily its not a p/x,the old boy wants a auto metro, :hokus-pokus: i thought for 300 quid i mise aswell buy it,i could always pass it on for more :)

i thought for 300 quid i mise aswell buy it,i could always pass it on for more :)

Exactly, spoken like a true entrep....wotsit. (can't spell it)

get some pics of the accord, buy it for £300 and sell it to me for £350.

the wife insists we need a larger car for long runs etc, i'm keeping my rolla for work and playing, may even be able to swap the engine out if i have another car to use in the meantime.

i`ll try and get some piccys of it,as i said the car a minter and the old boy says hes never it above 60,the model is 2.2 2ws