Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Says You Cant

Ian_M

Good driving buddy :thumbsup: combe is a fun playground. I had a big drift accidentally round the bend after you were drifting. You got some really long slides going, the 200sx's looked like they were understeering more than over <_< bit weird for them.

good stuff :)

yeah the bloke only had the car a couple of days and is just starting to learn was getting it better and better

was my first time of drifting the two as well

That is quality .. take it you've been praticing in other cars ?

:thumbsup: ahh, others using the MR -Toy for what it was built for, didnt make it rwd just for the sake of it now did they :) haha

good work mate!

I'll be the one doing 10mph round the track playing Xbox ..

wouldn't wanna break my car ..

you only live once :lol:

and in that once .. I don't wanna be saving up for a new MR2 .. :P

I too don't understand why people say you can;t drift an Mr2??? the back seems to come out very readily on mine, the steering is so precise you can easily feel whats happening and hold it.

My non turbo car lacks power for the longer more sustained drifts, the throttle response is not quick enough, but I can hold it out for a roundabouts worth :thumbsup:

you just need to be quite and catch it like it did if you listen to the second video you can hear me adjusting the amouth and thorttle being used to control the back wheels

Great vid and good driving looks good fun getting the rear out, but shows how stable the Skyline is compared to other cars it just stuck to the track at a much faster pace!!

yes 4 wheel drive, and also think has a computer sytem that gives and takes away power balance between front and back to keep it facing the right way!

just impressed me to see it in action.

It looked like the skyline was understeering to me... typical namby panby girly 4wd characteristic.

Snap oversteer??? soudns like an excuse made by people taht can;t drive to me :thumbsup: probably someone with a skyline had a go in an mr2 and got caught out :lol:

It looked like the skyline was understeering to me... typical namby panby girly 4wd characteristic.

Snap oversteer??? soudns like an excuse made by people taht can;t drive to me :thumbsup: probably someone with a skyline had a go in an mr2 and got caught out :lol:

Too right! Namby Pamby 4 wheel drive piece of crap! Wouldn't say no tho :D

Top driving Ian. Can't wait to have a go later this year.

Drift, drift on.....! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links