Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need to borrow wheel nut key East Devon

Milalolot

I need a wheel nut locking key for Prius. Anyone near Exeter has one with this pattern? Mine prius is 2019/20. I need to travel urgently and I have a flat tyre. Turns out the seller did not supply one in my second hand car 😑 

A2-D2-E95-F-C11-E-43-ED-97-FE-DEC290-E99

15 hours ago, Milalolot said:

I need a wheel nut locking key for Prius. Anyone near Exeter has one with this pattern? Mine prius is 2019/20. I need to travel urgently and I have a flat tyre. Turns out the seller did not supply one in my second hand car 😑 

A2-D2-E95-F-C11-E-43-ED-97-FE-DEC290-E99

Check boot area thoroughly where the jacking kit and inside rubber boot may be the locking wheel nut socket. Also it might be attached to the kit moulds foam base, anywhere there. Glovebox and central console storage are other two options to look for it. If no luck , check your service book and you may find anywhere information about the kit and a number from which dealer maybe able to get you a replacement. If no luck you only option is to remove it using exact size quality socket and breaker bar. Socketvne3d to go over the outer diameter of the nut and then undo. I haven’t done myself up yet but seen a video and many commented that works great. 

• Like 1

There's firms on eBay that can supply an adapter from just a photo supplied by you, I know it doesn't help right now but would help getting a replacement 

• Like 1