Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine management light/red brake warning light- fault code c1241

Rajbraga

Hi guys getting this engine management light and red brake warning light once in a while and the hybrid system stop working, and it’s says check hybrid system, fault codes are 

hybrid system - usual replace hybrid Battery pack 

vsc system - C1241 low or high power voltage supply

fitted brand new 12v Battery from Toyota with temperature sensor cleaned the hybrid Battery fan, outlets still getting this fault can some one shed some light on this please 

many thanks 

Raj

37AC4881-8659-4FEE-89F9-A67EEEE75E8D.thumb.jpeg.0f42ce82e09c25cdc47365a9e6a5debf.jpeg

It's likely something to do with the DC to DC convertor it needs more diagnostics and see if there are any codes stored in the hybrid control ecu - only tool that can do it in any depth is Techstream (run a full heath check)

18 minutes ago, flash22 said:

It's likely something to do with the DC to DC convertor it needs more diagnostics and see if there are any codes stored in the hybrid control ecu - only tool that can do it in any depth is Techstream (run a full heath check)

the only other fault code is the dreaded replace hybrid Battery pack, I’ll see if I can get tech stream and get a full health check many thanks 

Well that will do it, if the pack needs a rebuild, there are a few companies that rebuild these Battery packs for around £1000-1500, or you take a gamble on a used pack

18 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Well that will do it, if the pack needs a rebuild, there are a few companies that rebuild these battery packs for around £1000-1500, or you take a gamble on a used pack

I took both Battery pack test it with the load as well and they seems to be fine, I think it’s to do with the inverter like you said 

Not the inverter, but the DC to DC convertor, the convertor changes the voltage from the pack and converts it to 12v

edit. Convertor - G9270-28030

iirc it's under the driver's seat beside the Battery (seat has to come out)

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

Not the inverter, but the DC to DC convertor, the convertor changes the voltage from the pack and converts it to 12v

edit. Convertor - G9270-28030

iirc it's under the driver's seat beside the battery (seat has to come out)

Ohh ya that 😂