Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

CHR 1.8 2021 Sat nav screen

JackieP

Hi everyone. I picked up my car a couple of weeks ago from Toyota. Its a 2021 CHR 1.8. The sat nav screen was fine on purchase but the top inch is now blue with some small white areas that look like clouds. Has anyone got any ideas as to what is causing this? Should I just go back to Toyota dealer? Thanks for any insight.

Be inclined to return to the dealer and have them look at it under warranty.

• Like 2

Thanks for replying. I didnt think it was like that when we picked it up but hubby couldn't remember so we weren't sure if it was supposed to look like that ( to represent the sky???) Thought I'd ask on here first incase it was the design although I've never had a sky on sat nav before.

Does it look like this?

image.thumb.png.8f8f014ca535b4d178940c34367a53e0.png

If so, the map display is set to 3D Heading up ... you can change that using the symbol highlighted by the arrow in the picture above.

If not, you could take a snap and post it here - a picture, as they say, is worth a thousand words ...

Oh, thank you so much. Hubby has gone up to check the settings and follow your tips. I'm not very techy. It looks like this. Provided I can upload the photo 🤔.

It's taken me so long to work out how to upload the photo that hubby's been to the car and sorted it out. Thank you once again. At least I don't have to go back to the dealers now.

20221129_102720.jpg

• Like 1

Mine looks like that sometimes it looks like you have got it zoomed right in try zooming the map out I usually have mine at a quarter of a mile.

what you are seeing is the artificial horizon .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links