Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

TOC insurance

Corolla T Sport

Hi Guys

hope I have'nt missed a thread on this, have had a good look first.

A little long winded but here we go.

I've just got my 3rd Corolla (T Sport this time), after a very short spell with Ford (79 days to be exact), had a Focus ST170, but they have a problem with the brakes and after 40 days off the road, I took a full refund and returned to what I know best. One good thing came out of it FFOC (Ford Focus OC) have, along with a number of other OC's done a deal with Chris Knott insurance, and they offer a very good discount scheme for club members. I was getting many quotes arond the £600 mark for my ST, through CK, I've only paid £400, they have already agreed to cover my T Sport for the same price, and that includes the change of spec on alloy wheels.

Maybe you could speak to them about TOC discount. www.ckinsurance.co.uk or ring 0800 9172274 ask for Paul Channer.

Hope this is of some use :D

I have just changed user name to Jake for all future posting (just to be more freindly):P

• 3 months later...

It's been 3 months since I posted this was wondering if this means it's a crap idea not worth following up, or if it had been tried and rejected??????? :o

I am glad this was brought up.

Last week I was in discussions with an insurance company that quite a few clubs would have heard of. I am not going to mention which insurance company it is because of a few reasons at the mo.

Anyway, soon we are about to launch a subscription service to the club. You will have a contstant supply of deals and discounts plus an insurance package.

Now I have to tread on a fine line between super cars and sporty cars. I feel that a supra is a bit different than a Yaris T Sport (just a touch mind ;) )

So we will more than likely deal with certiain cars first, such as Yaris, Corrolla and the avensis.

this does not mean that we will be excluding all the other makes... we shall be doing research to each type of vehicle so we can build up information about these vehicles and talk to the underwriters to discuss why club members should have discounted premiums.

I will in fact be setting up a insurance survey very soon which would be helpful for as many people to fill out so we can try and work out what people are paying etc.

Cheers Steve,

amazes me that so many 90ish) members have viewed this post but only I have passed comment, thanks for putting the effort in, hope we get a good deal. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links