Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

HID D4S Bulbs.

JARC1

Hi John,

according to the garb below the best one is the Night Breaker especially for night driving.

Hope this helps.

The new Osram D4S xenon HID Bulb is a direct replacement for the factory fitted HID bulbs installed in some high end vehicles.
The Osram D4S bulb is one of the best bulbs available its stunning bright light enables improved vehicle visibility and excellent sign reflection.

D4S  Night Breaker

200% more light on the road for increased safety at night 250m long beam pattern improving visibility and allowing hazards to be seen sooner giving you more time to react 20% whiter light reducing eye strain and making night driving more comfortable and safer for you and other road users the brightest xenon bulb in the world Osram Next Generation Outshines The R

On 12/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, Bper said:

Hi John,

according to the garb below the best one is the Night Breaker especially for night driving.

Hope this helps.

The new Osram D4S Xenon HID Bulb is a direct replacement for the factory fitted HID bulbs installed in some high end vehicles.
The Osram D4S bulb is one of the best bulbs available its stunning bright light enables improved vehicle visibility and excellent sign reflection.

D4S  Night Breaker

200% more light on the road for increased safety at night 250m long beam pattern improving visibility and allowing hazards to be seen sooner giving you more time to react 20% whiter light reducing eye strain and making night driving more comfortable and safer for you and other road users the brightest Xenon bulb in the world Osram Next Generation Outshines The R

Bob

Many thanks. I have read all of the marketing blurb about the two different lights. What I was hopeful of finding was a recommendation or not, from persons on this forum/club , that had actually purchased and used the bulbs.

Best Wishes and Regards, John

• Haha 1

Hi John,

IMO I think when it comes to choosing between each of these bulbs any recommendation from members will be based on their personal prospective. Each member, even with the same model Avensis, will have a different view depending on their frequency of night driving, seating position, visual acuity, distance travelled and road and weather conditions that all encompass night driving.

What may be fine for one or two may not be for you. Personally speaking if I had to choose between the two I would plump for the night breaker. It has more of what I would be looking for in a bulb for night driving.

But thats just my opinion, if nothing else maybe a few of the points I have mentioned may help you in your final decision.

Good luck👍

8 hours ago, Bper said:

Hi John,

IMO I think when it comes to choosing between each of these bulbs any recommendation from members will be based on their personal prospective. Each member, even with the same model Avensis, will have a different view depending on their frequency of night driving, seating position, visual acuity, distance travelled and road and weather conditions that all encompass night driving.

What may be fine for one or two may not be for you. Personally speaking if I had to choose between the two I would plump for the night breaker. It has more of what I would be looking for in a bulb for night driving.

But thats just my opinion, if nothing else maybe a few of the points I have mentioned may help you in your final decision.

Good luck👍

Many thanks.  I have ordered Osram Night Breakers.

Regards, John

wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion. Chinese proverb.👍

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...

Do D4S bulbs deteriate over time? As my low beam D4S seem very weak.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links